African-American man charged with assault after brutally attacking skinny Farah for speaking Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Cornell%20White%20mug_1479850320534_7099764_ver1.0.jpg

According to the criminal charges, the victim told police he was speaking Somali with a friend on the bus when White stood up, told him to "speak English" and began punching him in the face.

The man was also yelling ethnic and sexual slurs, the complaint states.

http://www.kare11.com/mb/news/charges-man-assaulted-after-speaking-somali-on-bus/355035833

:meleshame:

Everywhere we go we can't catch a break from . have caused too much destruction to America, especially that long legged Mack daddy obongo.
Make America Great Again

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
And Somalis have the audacity to fight for these baboons cause. Let me see another fat, ugly, Somali SJW, I will slap her back to reality.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Only if you're next, you blood thirsty, self-hating qabilist.:ftw9nwa:

I am a qabilist and a proud one at that. Now will you stand by your words and admit that you're nothing more than loathsome, bottom of the barrel dwelling, utter scum? Like I told you before, I love myself but I hate Somali scum such as yourself. The world would be a better place without your kind.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Jay Fayza, @AbdiJohnson and company have it right when they describe the AAs condition being self inflicted and culture based. :reallymaury: Maybe Trump getting elected wasn't such a bad idea:bell: Can't wait till he cleans up our streets :drakelaugh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Only if she's next? You're blatantly admitting you would rape? You need to be removed from this world. Rapists shouldn't live in this world. You disgusting pig.
I am a qabilist and a proud one at that. Now will you stand by your words and admit that you're nothing more than loathsome, bottom of the barrel dwelling, utter scum? Like I told you before, I love myself but I hate Somali scum such as yourself. The world would be a better place without your kind.
These people man....:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.