African Americans angry that East Africans look down on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the ones I saw that work in the American base I got the impression that African Americans are loud, obnoxious, full of themselves, always slacking in the malls and have absolutely zero manners.

Last edited:
Why do they care if we look down on them? They're far more numerous than we are and they have WAY more money than we do. We Somalis can't compare to them when it comes to power and influence, yet these fucking AA's have such a deep inferiority complex that they actually freak out at the fact that Somali foreigners look down on them. SMH

They're the most insecure people on Earth.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Why do they care if we look down on them? They're far more numerous than we are and they have WAY more money than we do. We Somalis can't compare to them when it comes to power and influence, yet these fucking AA's have such a deep inferiority complex that they actually freak out at the fact that Somali foreigners look down on them. SMH

I think thats why theyre surprised

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
It's funny cause here in Toronto Jamaicans know we are not too fond of them either.I read some parts of the thread and they just start dissing Islam and calling us half coons doing Mohammed's work(whatever that means).They have the worst culture all New World blacks :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

The Jamaicans in Toronto were defeated by Somalis in the early 2000s after a decade of the gang drug wars.

AAs are cool people. Just misunderstood.

They're not freaking out. They're making fun of Somalis

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Most AAs don't even know of East Africans. They're a proud people.

These Blacks are claiming the whole continent and calling us half arabs :ftw9nwa:

But I feel their pain not having a culture or nation.

Yet these worthless Somali SJW's want to suck up to these people and allow them to mentally colonize us, forcing us to think and act like them.

Africa is a huge continent. Beyond sharing the African continent, we share nothing else with these West Africans or AA's

Status
Not open for further replies.