African Man is Anti-Black women

African man with more than 320,000 followers puts out anti-Black comment against Black women. 10,000s of Africans agree.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
If i am being honest Black women do exactly the same amount of damage on social media.

Just look at this twitter account sometimes i think the person behind it is a white supremacist because of the vile shit they say.

The gender war on Black Twitter is much more toxic than Somali Twitter.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Only the ghetto ones. Just like ghetto white women and ghetto (insert group here) fit that description.

I saw this tweet a couple days ago this dude is South African I wonder why he chose to single out American black women I was shocked at the amount of Africans that we’re agreeing with his tweet it’s crazy what twitter has become

I saw this tweet a couple days ago this dude is South African I wonder why he chose to single out American black women I was shocked at the amount of Africans that we’re agreeing with his tweet it’s crazy what twitter has become
It's pure hate and the worst type of xenophobia. Black Americana are the most genial and good natured Black people on Earth. It's wrong to be so misogynistic and hateful

African man with more than 320,000 followers puts out anti-Black comment against Black women. 10,000s of Africans agree.

It's not an anti black women take apparently but an anti black american women one(and generaly anti neo liberal western agenda).Whether you agree or not with his views, you shouldn't distort his words, black american women aren't even one quarter of black women worldwide.

It's not an anti black women take apparently but an anti black american women one(and generaly anti neo liberal western agenda).Whether you agree or not with his views, you shouldn't distort his words, black american women aren't even one quarter of black women worldwide.
Black is a social construct developed in the United States. Africans are not black. That's why some are so comfortable using white supremacist tropes.

A higher percentage of Black women are "ghetto" compared to White women and other groups

This is true, I couldn't believe it when I saw a group of AA girls, who were ghetto as hell arguing with a shopkeeper in Dubai of all places. With all the Ebonics, fake nails, and weird clothing.

I genuine feel sorry for the hardworking AA women who don't want to be associated with these people.

Black is a social construct developed in the United States. Africans are not black. That's why some are so comfortable using white supremacist tropes.
It is a social construct that's why you can't say africans aren't black, it all depends on the context and here, africans are considered black that's why he's specifically saying "black American" To make the distinction with "black africans"

It is a social construct that's why you can't say africans aren't black, it all depends on the context and here, africans are considered black that's why he's specifically saying "black American" To make the distinction with "black africans"
This man has a tribe or ethnic group he identifies with. He is not Black. Africans are situationally Black: only when they benefit they claim Blackness other times they distance themselves and disparage it in the most vicious ways.

Trending

Latest posts