Africans Leaving Europe In Droves

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

You European Somalis better leave Europe too.
Looking I See You GIF by Bounce

Im going to work until I have enough savings to start a construction business in somalia or Kenya. Im trained in that department even though Im also university educated

no offense fobs did highkey ruin europe i went to paris wallahi i couldn't believe it, fobs everywhere. Everyone was talkin to me in french and assuming im a local. Whoever says france is racist is lying that place was all maadow people, when i landed in the airport wallahi i was shocked all the employees were black:williamswtf:maadows are to france as indians are to canada :mjlol:hate to say it but its the truth yall. i also went to another smaller city in france with less fobs no offense it was way better:sass2: i wanna say but it was so niche and random i'd be exposing myself

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
no offense fobs did highkey ruin europe i went to paris wallahi i couldn't believe it, fobs everywhere. Everyone was talkin to me in french and assuming im a local. Whoever says france is racist is lying that place was all maadow people, when i landed in the airport wallahi i was shocked all the employees were black:williamswtf:maadows are to paris as indians are to canada :mjlol:hate to say it but its the truth yall. i also went to another smaller city in france with less fobs no offense it was way better:sass2: i wanna say but it's so niche and random i'd be exposing myself
Honestly the French deserve have you seen what they did to Algerians in the 60s :francis: they exploit African countries like crazy wallahi they deserve it.

Honestly the French deserve have you seen what they did to Algerians in the 60s :francis: they exploit African countries like crazy wallahi they deserve it.
no offense high key every country did bad shit and it is true this logic only applied to cadaans, nobody say this kind of shit about japan for example that did 1,000,000x worse shit to their fellow indhayars, look up unit 731 :francis: :mjlol:

BTW dont yall dare call me an uncle tom, my reasoning is i live in an cadaan country and how about i wanna enjoy their countries while vacationing there...? soo justifying the destruction of their countries is simply shooting myself in the foot. these fobs just need to get it together simple no offence they are causing problems, the scams etc i couldnt walk 5 mins in paris without getting yelled at to buy "water bottles" or some bs trinkets :damn: paris is nasty

plus i dont support further drama in the world soooo i dont play with this "but they did xyz" punish the government then not the citizens:damn:i get what u mean but... btw it aint a good look to lowkey suggest the presence of african fobs is what france "deserves" for exploitation, as if maadows are a punishment

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
no offense high key every country did bad shit and it is true this logic only applied to cadaans, nobody say this kind of shit about japan for example that did 1,000,000x worse shit to their fellow indhayars, look up unit 731 :francis: :mjlol:
I know but the french did horrific shit to Algerians plus it was very recent there was mass rape,massacres of civilians and also torture so many Algerians were sent to concentration camps….Koreans and Chinese and south East Asians definitely do I know Japanese imperialism already I argued with someone on here about it.
btw it aint a good look to lowkey suggest the presence of african fobs is what france "deserves" for exploitation, as if maadows are a punishment
you know what I meant :damn: the French -far right are always complaining about “white genocide and how they are being replaced” they should be worried about how France exploits African Countries

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Fr Africans leaving Europe kulaha. Not me tho y’all stay safe fr , the audacity to leave when monkeypox bouta finish what Covid couldn’t is crazy fr ungrateful uncivilised immigrants

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Some African kumbaya xaar propaganda from the Eritrean influencer, God cursed Africa with the worst aspects of this dunya. The danyeer African won't stop running away from their problems in the cursed continent no matter how they spin this story.

I assure you Africans are going nowhere , we should pray Allah cleans and rinse Africa out of Africans . They don't deserve a continent

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Some African kumbaya xaar propaganda from the Eritrean influencer, God cursed Africa with the worst aspects of this dunya. The danyeer African won't stop running away from their problems in the cursed continent no matter how they spin this story.

I assure you Africans are going nowhere , we should pray Allah cleans and rinse Africa out of Africans . They don't deserve a continent
When i think about it the most vile comments said about Africa online mostly come from self hating somali niggas like you. I seen WS be more PC on the topic of Africa than the shit you said rn.

I hope you never have children to corrupt their mindset with.

seoulmates

Inactive.

What do you think you are? I no black I no African ass nigga.