after analysing my previous post i finally know how to end this gender war thats going on for decades!!

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Not everyone likes handouts. Besides, ever heard of there's no free lunch?

Alot of men act entitled and feel they have a say in how their spouse should live her life because he now pays for all the bills. And I don't blame them, it is human nature to want to get the most out of our investments.

Being financially independent allows women to live life to their own terms and ensure mutual respect in the relationship. The message is clear from day one. I am with you because I want to not because I need you.

ok so xalimos faraxs lissen.:cosbyhmm: . can we finally come to the conclusion that men will be the breadwinners and women will be the housewife with a condition that men will not be entitled to say that how their spouses should live their live

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice: finally i want to thank Allah (inshAllah) for settling this issue once and for all

tenor.gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
No I just give proof they have agenda and they stop

Boogie

Grown ass niggas too I wish they would stop

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Go to the clubs, bars and hook up there are plenty of sexy gals there. Stay safe and take precautions.
Don't be the awkward douche living in his hooyo basement crying his lungs out why a xaliimo rejects him , don't be that nobody , go outside more often, live your life to the fullest , why are these youngsters obsessed with the opposite gender.

You need to enjoy more in life
Baashaalo dunida way yar tahay

Boogie

Go to the clubs, bars and hook up there are plenty of sexy gals there. Stay safe and take precautions.
Don't be the awkward douche living in his hooyo basement crying his lungs out why a xaliimo rejects him , don't be that nobody , go outside more often, live your life to the fullest , why are these youngsters obsessed with the opposite gender.

You need to enjoy more in life
Baashaalo dunida way yar tahay
I'm 13 not 17

damn ek het nooit gedink plek is regtig mal nie,
hierdie forum is vol jongmense, selfs in qashin en NSFW is hulle daar.

wat met Toriyama gebeur het, sou hy nog 'n DBZ-episode moes lewer

Looooooooooooooooool
Ek is ook verward. Waar dink jy kom hulle vandaan? :dead:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@gbrlax3 :ftw9nwa:
I am not only suggesting women should work because the man can be controlling. Another reason is alot of women said their husband treated them with more respect when they had their own paycheck even if she isn't contributing to the bills.

It is more of a pyschological thing, you see.
Financial neediness is no different to emotional neediness.