Air Jalam soo gal ninyahow

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

All jokes aside I'm seriously going to miss kobe. I remember my basketball journey. started when I was a small yute watching Shaq n kobe dominate in the late 90s n early 00s. It's sad seeing all my favorite players (kobe, Duncan, KG,dirk ) slowdown and retire. At the same time I welcome our new NBA overlords ( curry,Westbrook, AD,KD, wiggins) :rejoice:

All jokes aside I'm seriously going to miss kobe. I remember my basketball journey. started when I was a small yute watching Shaq n kobe dominate in the late 90s n early 00s. It's sad seeing all my favorite players (kobe, Duncan, KG,dirk ) slowdown and retire. At the same time I welcome our new NBA overlords ( curry,Westbrook, AD,KD, wiggins) :rejoice:

Duncan is the only one still going strong, that man is ridiculous. I say Duncan > Kobe

S

syntax

Duncan is the only one still going strong, that man is ridiculous. I say Duncan > Kobe

Man it's ridiculous. You're right he's still a very serviceable starting player in a playoff rotation. What surprises me the most is how good his defence still is...last year he was a legit candidate for DPOY. It's amazing how consistent he was throughout his career. Def the greatest powerfoward to play the game. Two of the top 5 PF to play the game are still going strong, my nigga dirk jus dropped 33 on the clippers the other night.

Trust me bro I'm the biggest Duncan fan and I still take Kobe. Kobe's prime was something I can't describe with words man. Dude took a team that had complete scrubs and took them to the playoffs through sheer will power. Nothing could stop him...niggas would double and sometimes triple team and he'd still sink it. He's arguably the best scorer the game has ever seen. The best part is he wasn't like the other greats where he was already insanely talented skill wise and athletically...we all know how much work Kobe put in to get to where he got. Nothing but insane respect for him :francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Really out of all those Shaqtin a fools you had to pick a Laker :camby:At least Huertas didn't get number 1:browtf::kobeok::leon:

Anyway when your team is tanking&:trash:you'll end up on this more often than you hope to.:mjsuitcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.