Al Jazeera Shilling for Homos

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

Isaias Afwerki calls out Al Jazeera reporter for being shameless shill of the West (this would be expected from CNN but Al Jazeera is supposed to be an alternative to western media)

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

this makes my blood boil.... Bukele is doing great things for El Salvador and making it so the people there don't have to fear for their lives from gangs and Al Jazeera is crying and whining and trying to make him look bad even though Bukele has massive popular support from salvadoreños and domestically has probably the most popular support of any leader in North or South America

(why do al jazeera's liberal Western masters want El Salvador to be a hellhole?????)

salvador.jpg

salvador2.jpg

Last edited:

Isaias Afwerki calls out Al Jazeera reporter for being shameless shill of the West (this would be expected from CNN but Al Jazeera is supposed to be an alternative to western media)

What’s the significance of Isias’ input? Everytime he gets questioned about his authoritarian rule, he resort to the same tired ‘western propaganda’ narrative. I wouldn’t be trusting of anything that comes out of his mouth. Most of the time, the opposite is the truth :mjdontkno:

this makes my blood boil.... Bukele is doing great things for El Salvador and making it so the people there don't have to fear for their lives from gangs and Al Jazeera is crying and whining and trying to make him look bad even though Bukele has massive popular support from salvadoreños and domestically has probably the most popular support of any leader in North or South America

(why do al jazeera's liberal Western masters want El Salvador to be a hellhole?????)

View attachment 278629

View attachment 278630

This is so funny. Why would you get triggered by AJ investigating Bukele? kkk Even if you do or don’t like him, people in power get looked at from all types of angles.

Also, having a massive popular support doesn’t mean that what he’s doing is neither right or wrong. It only says something about his legitimacy.

His actions against the gangs may result in well needed improvement for his citizens. But he’s still harsher in his approach than normal, which may warrant inquiries. Especially when he steps out of what’s lawfully allowed according to Salvadoran laws, based off what I’ve seen.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
What’s the significance of Isias’ input? Everytime he gets questioned about his authoritarian rule, he resort to the same tired ‘western propaganda’ narrative. I wouldn’t be trusting of anything that comes out of his mouth. Most of the time, the opposite is the truth :mjdontkno:

What's significant is that what he's saying is true. The Al Jazeera reporter and English Al Jazeera in general are blatantly shilling for the West. You really don't notice that their channel is basically the exact same thing as CNN or BBC? the only difference is they ocasionally criticize the Zionist state, but besides that, they're basically the exact same propaganda.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
This is so funny. Why would you get triggered by AJ investigating Bukele? kkk Even if you do or don’t like him, people in power get looked at from all types of angles.

Also, having a massive popular support doesn’t mean that what he’s doing is neither right or wrong. It only says something about his legitimacy.

His actions against the gangs may result in well needed improvement for his citizens. But he’s still harsher in his approach than normal, which may warrant inquiries. Especially when he steps out of what’s lawfully allowed according to Salvadoran laws, based off what I’ve seen.

if it's funny to you, you either don't know or don't care about the salvadoreños. either you just lack compassion for their suffering or you don't really know those people. I've talked to a lot of them, I know them well and they're a better judge of their country's situation than Western garbage propaganda that promotes their country being a hellhole.

What's significant is that what he's saying is true. The Al Jazeera reporter and English Al Jazeera in general are blatantly shilling for the West. You really don't notice that their channel is basically the exact same thing as CNN or BBC? the only difference is they ocasionally criticize the Zionist state, but besides that, they're basically the exact same propaganda.

Nope, I didn’t mention anything about AJ. Just on Isias being the wrong messenger here.

As far as AJ, I don’t hold them to a high regard. They’re not different from any other western media.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

also you should not say "investigating". putting out garbage propaganda is not investigating.

if it's funny to you, you either don't know or don't care about the salvadoreños. either you just lack compassion for their suffering or you don't really know those people. I've talked to a lot of them, I know them well and they're a better judge of their country's situation than Western garbage propaganda that promotes their country being a hellhole.

Again, bro look at the context. I said funny in reference to your take. Especially how it makes you boiled from AJ’s interview.

Regarding the other things you mentioned, please re-read what I wrote. No where did I disregard or minimize the sufferings of the locals. I acknowledged that his actions have lead to enhancing the overall safety of his people. With that being said, his approach being questioned isn’t wrong either. Especially when you consider how some of it doesn’t fall in line with what’s legally allowed there. Critiquing from this context doesn’t make it a western garbage.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Again, bro look at the context. I said funny in reference to your take. Especially how it makes you booked from AJ’s interview.

no, I'm not even reading the rest of your post. there is nothing funny about what the people in that country were going through or about that situation. nothing about the topic is funny or anything to laugh about. you have no business discussing it because you either don't know the people or you don't care about them.

if what he says is true, then it's true. it isn't made any more or less true based on who is saying it.

Yeah, but he’s the last person to have any say on this. The reason I call him out is because him claiming to be a victim of western propaganda (when he deserves all criticism), waters down those accusations. Especially in circumstances where it may be warranted and justified. Look today, not many people take it seriously when every country claim to be a victim of western propaganda.

Last edited:
no, I'm not even reading the rest of your post. there is nothing funny about what the people in that country were going through or about that situation. nothing about the topic is funny or anything to laugh about. you have no business discussing it because you either don't know the people or you don't care about them.

Well, don’t read my post then. Go ahead and spew all types of accusations for all I care, regarding things I never said.

Nothing in my post indicates me making funny of the locals there. I just commented on your emotional take of AJ’s interview and how I found ’YOU’ funny.

I've followed El Savador and Bukele's journey prior to him coming to power, which is why I know about the shape of the country and more specifically about his rule. I never said that he should quit and go back to the old ways, just that his procedures may warrants attention.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
@GaradShabeel I didn't read your posts and I'm not reading anything else you have to say in this thread. More than 90% of salvadoreños are with Bukele and the entire region is with Bukele. Our opinion deserves respect. Much more so than your take as someone who is either ignorant or doesn't care about what the people of that country went through.

For those who don't know- what Bukele has done is like if he had crushed Al-Shabaab. And what these Western garbage outlets are doing is as if Al-Shabaab was crushed and they were crying about the "rights" of Al-Shabaab.

@GaradShabeel I didn't read your posts and I'm not reading anything else you have to say in this thread. More than 90% of salvadoreños are with Bukele and the entire region is with Bukele. Our opinion deserves respect. Much more so than your take as someone who is either ignorant or doesn't care about what the people of that country went through.

For those who don't know- what Bukele has done is like if he had crushed Al-Shabaab. And what these Western garbage outlets are doing is as if Al-Shabaab was crushed and they were crying about the "rights" of Al-Shabaab.

Stop replying and @ me if you don't want to read my posts, where I explain my thoughts. Instead of basing it on assumptions.

Confused What GIF - Confused What Huh GIFs

I've clarified myself a couple of times now and but it keeps falling on death ears. I'm well versed with the situation in El Savador and I don't need your approval for my takes either. You come across as someone resorting to straw man arguments. And if I came across desensitized, that wasn’t intentional.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

Translated from Spanish by Google:
Let all the "human rights" NGOs know that we are going to wipe out these bloody murderers and their collaborators, we will put them in prison and they will never get out. We don't care about your pitiful reports, your paid journalists, your puppet politicians, or your famous "international community" that never cared about our people. We will heal our country and eliminate this plague completely. Take your failed recipes elsewhere.

Trending

Latest posts