Al jaziira Reporter Hamza Catches slack over May 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everybody including the bald head AL jaziira reporter has an opinion on this day. :heh:

Landers went in on him in the comment section.siilaanyolaugh

Everybody including the bald head AL jaziira reporter has an opinion on this day. :heh:

Landers went in on him in the comment section.siilaanyolaugh

I heard that the celebration will cost more than 750,000 $ while IDP from the drought reached 250000 in Hargeisa. I wil post the link wait

I could careless tbh. I'm just noticing that SL has become a constant topic by non landers on my social media feeds. It's kind of weird :kanyeshrug:

image.jpeg
Read about it here

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is talking abt the diaspora Slanders.

This Hamza guy banned a lot of people tho. He banned that Safia Aidiid chick after she wrote something that was mild. Guy has a dictatorial tendencies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@UncleMenace what did she right on his wall? I seen ppl attacking her but couldnt find her posts

She pointed to the fact that he was flaunting on his trip to the states recently where he posted pics of him dining at nice restaurants and so she suggested why he didn't bother sending that money to the drought victims.

He couldn't take that so he banned her ass

She pointed to the fact that he was flaunting on his trip to the states recently where he posted pics of him dining at nice restaurants and so she suggested why he didn't bother sending that money to the drought victims.

He couldn't take that so he banned her ass

Damn! shes foul:damn:....Is he cadcad? You think the guy was sincere, or was taking shots at somalilanders

Hamza has links to Al Shabab. He films his meetings with them to air on Al Jazeera. He's not a reporter; he's a propagandist with the senior Shabab leaders phone numbers in his cell phone.

He said what he said because he's Salafi. Salafis say nationalism is kufr (which is true)

So is Mary the British reporter, who claims al Shabab sends her birthday greeting. He is good reporter and meeting them is part of his job

Hubble

VIP
the dollars you spent on those delicious NY chicken wings could have also been used on helping the victims of the drought. Just saying.

Is she serious? I'm sure he meant the extravagant parties planned around the world which cost over a million in total and she's talking about chicken wings!

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Is she serious? I'm sure he meant the extravagant parties planned around the world which cost over a million in total and she's talking about chicken wings!
before I respond to you, I would like to know if you're the male or female kowdheh so I can respond accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.