Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
1521.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I despise Darood then Haawiye.Dir are ok (Samarone,Cisse etc) you MJ baranbaro.Plus what does calling you an extremist have to do with despising other Somalis :what1:
I see how you idolise other races, you constantly venerating them, it's highly unlikely that you're Somali, I mean what kind of Somali loves xabeshi yet hates Somalis hmmm it has to be a cuqdad ridden mirqan qaldan oo iis nacaay.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I see how you idolise other races, you constantly venerating them, it's highly unlikely that you're Somali, I mean what kind of Somali loves xabeshi yet hates Somalis hmmm it has to be a cuqdad ridden mirqan qaldan oo iis nacaay.
Looool why you mad that I see you daroods as an inferior species.Look at what Isaaq and Dir tho then look at what you and Hawiye(nothing but death,scheming and lying).I will continue expressing the truth Habeshi are one million times better then a doro or Hutu and that's the truth you khat addicted pirate

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Looool why you mad that I see you daroods as an inferior species.Look at what Isaaq and Dir tho then look at what you and Hawiye(nothing but death,scheming and lying).I will continue expressing the truth Habeshi are one million times better then a doro or Hutu and that's the truth you khat addicted pirate
Typical idoor just like the Jews say we will never forget & we will never forgive, tell me qaldan when are you cuqdad prone creatures going to take that plane down thats been there since siad barre, let me guess just like the Jews you're going to put it in a museum.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Typical idoor just like the Jews say we will never forget & we will never forgive, tell me qaldan when are you cuqdad prone creatures going to take that plane down that been their since siad barre, let me guess just like the Jews you're going to put it in a museum.
Loool we are the Jews then you must be the Palestinians but instead yahoodi occupying your lands and capital y'all got Ethiopians and Kenyans doing it.Hutu/Doro land will never be successful :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Loool we are the Jews then you must be the Palestinians but instead yahoodi occupying your lands and capital y'all got Ethiopians and Kenyans doing it.Hutu/Doro land will never be successful :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I'm from Puntland so I suggest you pay homage you mumbling buffoon.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland ain't independent y'all with Somalia.You think I can see difference between konfurians.Stay in your lane and make sure not to high jack ships Barkhad abdi
And somaliland is independent? I can't even take qaldans seriously they been living in a fantasy land for the past 25 years chewing khat convinced that queen of England has granted them independence, stay asleep.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
And somaliland is independent? I can't even take qaldans seriously they been living in a fantasy land for the past 25 years chewing khat convinced that queen of England has granted them independence, stay asleep.
Siilanyo does as he wills while gaas has to kiss Sheikh dameers feet.Doro are under Hawiye! Y'all a third tier qabil :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Siilanyo does as he wills while gaas has to kiss Sheikh dameers feet.Doro are under Hawiye! Y'all a third tier qabil :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
At your wake as I peek in, look in your casket feeling sarcastic look at him still sleeping dreaming of ictiraaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts