Algerian dude learns about totally alien Dhaqan Celis culture of the Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me they don't have that in pakistan. :ftw9nwa: Don't they regularly take ppl home for surprise weddings :yloezpe:

EDIT: :pacspit: you changed ur title and made me look like an idiot nacala

The worst cases are the ones when they go to Somalia thinking they will return ,but they get ditched .i know one girl whose mother fled from her in the middle of the night and thus abandoned her in Somalia .i know one fellow who was abandoned in the baadiye after he got kicked out of school .i know of another girl who was told that there was going to be a huge family wedding in Adiss Ababa .she got all dressed up .somali families have no chill .:faysalwtf:
That said ,if my daughter were to ever get more than 300 followers on Instagram ,best know she will be taking dumps in the bushes of buuhodle .:dabcasar:

If my family ever tried abandoning me in somalia best believe I'd call the local embassy and snitch on all of them
clear.png
:faysalwtf:

In fact when I go in the summer best believe I'll write down my embassys phone number and keep my passport on me at all times
clear.png
:fittytousand:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's this chick in Canada that I know who family dropped her in Hargeisa and hired the cousins to never have their eyes off of her.

The ayeeyo she was staying with confiscated her passport and looked after her. She was there for a year before befriending the neighbors and borrowing money from them. She then found her passport somewhere in the house and she took off for Ethiopia. She went to her embassy and laid charges on her parents.

She now lives in Canada and just parties and fucks around

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Lol so? Pakis and Indians and some other Muslims do the same. I've known Paki girls to be sent on dhaqan celis cos they started talking to white boys lol.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If my family ever tried abandoning me in somalia best believe I'd call the local embassy and snitch on all of them
clear.png

In fact when I go in the summer best believe I'll write down my embassys phone number and keep my passport on me at all times
clear.png
I know a girl that snitched on her family to the embassy. They dumped her in Galkacayo back in 2005, she hitched a ride to Adis Ababa and snitched on her family, the family were chilling at home one a
Day and there was a knock on the door, the police asked them about their daughter and the dad said she was at a sleepover, okay, take us to the sleepover house, they whole family was arrested, the girl came back and got emancipation rights from her family. She had her own apartment at the age of 15 with supervision Ofcourse then when she reached 18 she was paying her own rent. Let's just say Somali parents in MN learned a lesson from that family, if they want to do dhaqan celis they get a letter from a judge. :drakelaugh:

I know a girl that snitched on her family to the embassy. They dumped her in Galkacayo back in 2005, she hitched a ride to Adis Ababa and snitched on her family, the family were chilling at home one a
Day and there was a knock on the door, the police asked them about their daughter and the dad said she was at a sleepover, okay, take us to the sleepover house, they whole family was arrested, the girl came back and got emancipation rights from her family. She had her own apartment at the age of 15 with supervision Ofcourse then when she reached 18 she was paying her own rent. Let's just say Somali parents in MN learned a lesson from that family, if they want to do dhaqan celis they get a letter from a judge. :drakelaugh:
:dead::dead:

Savage wallahi lmao
Parents shouls realise that teenagers aren't dumb pre schoolers, they'll find a way to get revenge eventually :deadmanny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These parents are the ultimate neef daaqaya. These teens know and are educated more than they are.

waraabe

Your superior
clear.png

clear.png

:siilaanyolaugh:

See you in hargeisa

Gambar

VIP
clear.png

clear.png
Just go to the embassy as soon as you land so they know.

Algerian & Moroccan are very nice and decent people, but they invented kidnapping the little kids from their French wives and sending them back home villages for their own dhaqan celis. They still send their kids there to remote villages to learn Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.