All jokes aside

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may like to bash Canadian Somalis because of their flamboyant actions but the rest of the Somali diaspora look up to us.

Americans look up to us for pop culture :kanyeshrug:

Uk Somalis look up to us on how to not be scared of Jamaicans:mjlol:

The rest of the diaspora is irrelevant:camby:
On a side note Henny is delicious

We may like to bash Canadian Somalis because of their flamboyant actions but the rest of the Somali diaspora look up to us.

Americans look up to us for pop culture :kanyeshrug:

Uk Somalis look up to us on how to not be scared of Jamaicans:mjlol:

The rest of the diaspora is irrelevant:camby:
On a side note Henny is delicious

Carry on sister
tumblr_nf72vjN9Tn1qlvwnco1_500.gif

You are the first mutation in a long line of henny-drinking and whoring Somalis :siilaanyosmile:

I'm watching evolution in real time :ohhh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Reer-brexit can't talk shit :siilaanyosmile: You left the EU without knowing how and now you submit to our rules :farole:

With your brexit, you'll become even more irrelevant :fittytousand:
From the way you said "our rules" I am assuming you are Ameritrash
You can't talk either sxb, mudane Trump's idiotic actions will isolate your nation until it becomes a non-country :kodaksmiley:
Yes the UK government are cucks for licking at Mr.Trump's heels but I don't speak for my government :birdman:

From the way you said "our rules" I am assuming you are Ameritrash
You can't talk either sxb, mudane Trump's idiotic actions will isolate your nation until it becomes a non-country :kodaksmiley:
Yes the UK government are cucks for licking at Mr.Trump's heels but I don't speak for my government :birdman:

Do people on this site not read? I'm from the Nordic countries, and by your people I mean the EU

You'll speak all 27 languages when we are done with you:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.