Almost had me in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Couple days ago I was thinking about what's life like without hands or feet. Then I saw this video today and made me realise not to stop living life to the max despite the struggles I may be facing.

Dude is actually living better life compared to some people with full limbs. I love his spirit

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We take so much for granted, we see people who have everything, they're billionaires yet still commit suicide & look at this man. Subhanallah, Allah tests those he loves best.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
You should watch the African-American guy that was featured last night on ESPN...dude was so independent without having arms

Here he is

Lily

You should watch the African-American guy that was featured last night on ESPN...dude was so independent without having arms

Here he is

Wow hes really strong. Dhaanks for the link :) Sometimes I struggle to understand struggle. But when I see these inspiring souls, it puts everything into prospective. Indeed Allah will not place on our shoulders more than we can carry. Life's tough sometimes, but so are we
>,,<

menace

VIP
Wow hes really strong. Dhaanks for the link :) Sometimes I struggle to understand struggle. But when I see these inspiring souls, it puts everything into prospective. Indeed Allah will not place on our shoulders more than we can carry. Life's tough sometimes, but so are we
>,,<

I have a young brother on my snap. At first people made fun of him because he has done funny videos and he had distorted body shape. He is Somali. Then he shared that he has a lung disease. I watch him now to see the struggle. There's a somali saying " balaayo intey ka maqantahay facaa bey ku maantahay" ( I dare you translate it )

Lily

I have a young brother on my snap. At first people made fun of him because he has done funny videos and he had distorted body shape. He is Somali. Then he shared that he has a lung disease. I watch him now to see the struggle. There's a somali saying " balaayo intey ka maqantahay facaa bey ku maantahay" ( I dare you translate it )

I wana see his videos.

I don't know how you say balaayo in english... but I know it denotes something bad. so the translation = While belaayo is absent from your company? belaayo is present at your peers company

menace

VIP
I wana see his videos.

I don't know how you say balaayo in english... but I know it denotes something bad. so the translation = While belaayo is absent from your company? belaayo is present at your peers company

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:Well done..balayo means catastrophe in all of its forms, whether it is a health crisis or family death...somalis are rich in proverbs..by the way you used " company" not bad but I'd use " peers"

menace

VIP
I can share his video if you can handle it

:damn::damn::damn::damn::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose: The sexiest mam alive..he deserves it

Last edited:

Lily

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:Well done..balayo means catastrophe in all of its forms, whether it is a health crisis or family death...somalis are rich in proverbs..by the way you used " company" not bad but I'd use " peers"

I was thinking of using peers instead of company... but I thought facaa = peers.. so I used both >,,<

Yes please share it

Status
Not open for further replies.