Already a great outcome on the UAE berbera deals. Flydubai announced 7 days flight 2 it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I hate Ethiopia "piece of shit" airlines.

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:comeon:
They're not that bad! I liked it tbh, had a layover in Addis and had a good time with couple of ethio dimes :banderas:

Its a good airlines, the one best airline in Africa runtii. They put me in a hotel when I had a layover in Addis. One of the complimentary, I swear to you, was female prostitute. I came down to the lobby to just chill when I noticed 2 gorgeous ones were staring at me. I had my nba jersey on and sandals. Just pure relaxtion. She told the waiter that she would like to talk to me. I gave him permission to send her over. She sat next to me and we chatted up till she said " can I see your room" and I obliged ( neef daaqaya baan ahay...couldve got a disease even if I was gonna use a condom) so we went towards the elevator and thats when the guy at the counter said "stop, she cant come with you unless you pay for her night up there". Im gaajo so I said "stay back" and I just boarded my elevator and just chilled in my room.

Its a good airlines, the one best airline in Africa runtii. They put me in a hotel when I had a layover in Addis. One of the complimentary, I swear to you, was female prostitute. I came down to the lobby to just chill when I noticed 2 gorgeous ones were staring at me. I had my nba jersey on and sandals. Just pure relaxtion. She told the waiter that she would like to talk to me. I gave him permission to send her over. She sat next to me and we chatted up till she said " can I see your room" and I obliged ( neef daaqaya baan ahay...couldve got a disease even if I was gonna use a condom) so we went towards the elevator and thats when the guy at the counter said "stop, she cant come with you unless you pay for her night up there". Im gaajo so I said "stay back" and I just boarded my elevator and just chilled in my room.

They took me to a hotel too via a mini bus. They gave my seat away to fat UN workers.

Is it the hotel that was brown on in the inside? It looked like hardwood floors or wood on the walls. It also had cockroaches in the rooms but it looked like a decent hotel that Westerners stayed in.

Yes it's definitely that one. Oh my gosh. They are using the same sheets since before even 2010.

The rooms look a bit different but the front desk did not change.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They took me to a hotel too via a mini bus. They gave my seat away to fat UN workers.

Is it the hotel that was brown on in the inside? It looked like hardwood floors or wood on the walls. It also had cockroaches in the rooms but it looked like a decent hotel that Westerners stayed in.

It was called Salema hotel. About 5 story high. Had a cold water and Addis was cold at that time, raining constantly. It was just decent. Small room and a tv from 1905. I didn't care because I was jet legged and I slept for few hours cause we had to board the bus to the airport. While on the bus and anytime the bus stppped at a traffic a horde of beggars woul cone to our window. That's how I got rid of few single dollars.

They had a so called buffet too. It was basic.

It was called Salema hotel. About 5 story high. Had a cold water and Addis was cold at that time, raining constantly. It was just decent. Small room and a tv from 1905. I didn't care because I was jet legged and I slept for few hours cause we had to board the bus to the airport. While on the bus and anytime the bus stppped at a traffic a horde of beggars woul cone to our window. That's how I got rid of few single dollars.

They had a so called buffet too. It was basic.

Yes. I remember the beggars through the window. One old lady was blind.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes. I remember the beggars through the window. One old lady was blind.

They had terrible crippling conditions. Some had leopardsy. Others had deformed limps. It was apocalyptic scene. That's why I call that's continenent "qaarada inkaarta qabta"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending