Already thinking about uni 🧐🧐

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
:jcoleno: I want to go to university in America they have a much better school spirit I also just want to study abroad πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

UK mogs when it comes to university. I went to a local school here in the US simply because it was cheap and I couldn't afford moving out of state to somewhere better. If I born in London I could have gone to any top school there and still lived with family
:wow:

US schools are so much more expensive and they don't even give you loans :jcoleno:

The way they teach is better tho, you can do a bunch of completely different subjects and you don't even have to pick your major until a year in

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
:jcoleno: I want to go to university in America they have a much better school spirit I also just want to study abroad πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

I regret not going to a more well known uni tbh. It's currently football season in america. College football games happen on Saturdays and NFL games happen on Sundays.

I have no team to support on Saturdays since my college didn't have a top tier football program. They don't even air their games on TV :mjkkk: . Even our basketball team is ass :mjcry:.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
UK mogs when it comes to university. I went to a local school here in the US simply because it was cheap and I couldn't afford moving out of state to somewhere better. If I born in London I could have gone to any top school there and still lived with family
:wow:
You are American :ileycry:

Trending

Latest posts