Already thinking about uni 🧐🧐

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
It’s a place full of horny men and women.
E9D09B7B-A810-4125-9ACB-40E9A516BCF2.jpeg

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
UK mogs when it comes to university. I went to a local school here in the US simply because it was cheap and I couldn't afford moving out of state to somewhere better. If I born in London I could have gone to any top school there and still lived with family
:wow:
Yeah I go to a great uni but still live home. Bit far but it's worth the extra lacag I have

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
In my case it's not really worth it for undergrad since I pay nothing via financial aid alone, I know some Somalis that get a couple grand back per semester since they did well in high school
Most grad schools give modest stipends and housing to students so it shouldn't be a problem then
If money isn't an issue and you got a good offer I would go for it and get accommodation 100% imo

Honestly if I was you I’d look to do a degree apprenticeship. They raised uni fees and the payback loans, if you know what you’re going to do there’s no point leaving yourself in crippling debt.

:jcoleno: I want to go to university in America they have a much better school spirit I also just want to study abroad 💀💀💀
I had relative that haven't paid off there college loans some became Pa's and nurses. They truly afraid to get locked up for not paying these loans off. America is in trillion dollars in debt for college loans now people are just paying the interest on the loans just not got in more debit. So abaya American college spirt is not worth your soul :yousmart:. Just attending / college where your at

Trending