Alt-right man-"Somalis belong to the same tribe", calls Somalis hateful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What are these people?:mjlol: I don't recognize any of them as regular contributers/pundits/analyst/surrogates. Buncha randoms.

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
He's a known person to those who watch the news.
Patrick Jake "P. J." O'Rourke (/rʊərk/; born November 14, 1947) is an American political satirist and journalist. O'Rourke is the H. L. Mencken Research Fellow at the Cato Institute and is a regular correspondent for The Atlantic Monthly, The American Spectator, and The Weekly Standard, and frequent panelist on National Public Radio's game show Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!. Since 2011 O'Rourke has been a columnist at The Daily Beast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._J._O'Rourke

:trash:

Patrick Jake "P. J." O'Rourke (/rʊərk/; born November 14, 1947) is an American political satirist and journalist. O'Rourke is the H. L. Mencken Research Fellow at the Cato Institute and is a regular correspondent for The Atlantic Monthly, The American Spectator, and The Weekly Standard, and frequent panelist on National Public Radio's game show Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!. Since 2011 O'Rourke has been a columnist at The Daily Beast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._J._O'Rourke

:trash:

What are you showing me Sspot hater?

It proves he's trash. Cato Institute and Daily Beast. :ftw9nwa:

Do you have any idea what the Cato Institute is? Are you aware how many Nobel prize laureates work or worked at that think-tank? Are you aware it's one of the most influential think tanks in the world?

Horta do you just talk for the sake of talking? Do you do it to hear the keyboard keys make noise?

:francis:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Do you have any idea what the Cato Institute is? Are you aware how many Nobel prize laureates work or worked at that think-tank? Are you aware it's one of the most influential think tanks in the world?

Horta do you just talk for the sake of talking? Do you do it to hear the keyboard keys make noise?

:francis:
:drakelaugh:You mean that illustrious organization that gave Barack Obama a peace prize for doing nothing? Or gave Henry Kissinger the peace prize? Besides the $1 million dollar prize, the nobel in anything other than the hard sciences isn't worth my xaar.

And about Cato, influential doesn't =/= good. Mainstream libertarianism is garbage in terms of economics, you'll never find a developed nation practicing that crap. Privatize everything. Government is baaaaaad mmmkay? Give me a fucking break. They're influential because of the money they receive from people who greatly benefit from the propagation of their worldview. Corporations and the mega rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.