AltRight guy: Black Lives dont matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I am Alt Right Liberal
And I'm a non-racist member the KKK :drakelaugh:

"What is the Alt Right?

The Alt-Right, unlike the dominant ideology of the 20th Century (Liberalism/Conservatism), examines the world through a lens of realism. Rather than continue to look at the world through the ideological blinders that Liberalism imposes in its dogmatic evangelism of the Equalitarian religion, we prefer to look & examine social relations & demographics from a perspective of what's real. Thus, racial & sexual realism is a key component of the Alt-Right - perhaps the key component that ties the diverse factions within it together.

Another core principle of the Alt-Right is Identitarianism. Identitarianism is the prioritization of social identity, regardless of political persuasion. Thus, the Alt-Right promotes White Identity and White Nationalism.

As a counter-culture, we've developed a plethora of in-jokes & terminology. For a guide to the lexicon, please refer to the TRS Lexicon guide or to Social Matter's NRx Compendium of concepts & terms."

https://www.reddit.com/r/altright/

Tell me, is your boyfriend a white top who gets off on dominating a muslim black man? Do you read mein kampf to him as foreplay?:pachah1:

Why did that Tariq dude block me? Does he know the infamous AbdiJohnson? I never spoke to him on Twitter in my life. I dont know him at all.

He must know me.

Screenshot_20161110-230400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.