American courts rule in favor of Ethiopian government spying case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Provide the link please
I'm on my phone. Easier to screenshot.

Any government can spy on you according to this ruling as long as they do it remotely which any spy agency will do.:9uoofqd:

Screenshot_20170316-195014.png

Major L for anyone living in the u.s. :damn: Some guy sued the government for spying and infecting his computer and the spyware was traced back to Eth. Gov. court ruled anyone can spy on citizens as long as it doesn't happen within u.s borders?? What do the Somali Spot lawyers have to say about this ruling?

@Assata Shakur @Steamdevolopment
@AbdiJohnson
@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey
@Coulombs law
:sass2:

I'm not an American lawyer but it is due to principle combination of restricted juridistion and formal/informal constutional restraints.

How those two works are simple: Danish government must ophold the danish constitution, which states that a warrant is needed for personal affects in accordance with section 72 of the constitution and in section 1, which restricts the scope of the constution to the Danish Kingdom of Denmark, Greenland and færøerne.

However, the government can use the loop-hole of allowing a foreign government to spy on its citizen and then without solicitation receive the fruits of that spying. The United states is a part of five eye program, with the other anglosaxen countries of UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada and sharing intelligence.

Unless the government actively help you commit the spying but "merely" receives the benefits of the spying it should be legally acceptable as the constitutional restraints juridistion are limited to actions taken by the US government, not other government.

Hope it makes sense, @Assata Shakur want to add something?

Edit: @Dire Dewa's son stop using that profile picture, you're the only wholesome guy here, be dignified.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I'm not an American lawyer but it is due to principle combination of restricted juridistion and formal/informal constutional restraints.

How those two works are simple: Danish government must ophold the danish constitution, which states that a warrant is needed for personal affects in accordance with section 72 of the constitution and in section 1, which restricts the scope of the constution to the Danish Kingdom of Denmark, Greenland and færøerne.

However, the government can use the loop-hole of allowing a foreign government to spy on its citizen and then without solicitation receive the fruits of that spying. The United states is a part of five eye program, with the other anglosaxen countries of UK, New Zealand, Australia and Canada and sharing intelligence.

Unless the government actively help you commit the spying but "merely" receives the benefits of the spying it should be legally acceptable, though sketchy as f*ck.
Someone throw up the burning laptop gif for me.:damn: I've probably been watched for my anti gov speech against eth gov. I'm replacing all elec. hardware immediately.:francis:

Someone throw up the burning laptop gif for me.:damn: I've probably been watched for my anti gov speech against eth gov. I'm replacing all elec. hardware immediately.

Freedom of speech for some, travel ban and guantanamo for others:umad:

Don't be anti-government, be pro-civil rights, Somalia is what happens when everybody is anti-government :francis:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
If you read the rest of the article here:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/...rous-decision-cybersecurity-ethiopia-free-spy

The spying was done in foriegn grounds, outside of the U.S. The court has told Kidane there's nothing they could legally do to help him. These hacking sand spying from other countries happen all the time. They're pretty much immune from punishment. We need better rules and regulations when it comes to cyber security.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Freedom of speech for some, travel ban and guantanamo for others:umad:

Don't be anti-government, be pro-civil rights, Somalia is what happens when everybody is anti-government :francis:
I'm getting new gear tomorrow. I know I'm being watched. 100% certain. I can't believe how wild cyber security laws can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending