Americans are lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I wish I could own a firearm. Back in hargeisa we had few aks and pistols but when my uncles used to hunt I never went with them (they used to hunt sakaaro).

@VixR what are your views on guns? Do u want to own one?

I know @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is a owner so respect adeer

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Give the chavs and their madow counterparts guns and watch the murder rate go up rapidly.

On another note, why do chavs and madows breed with each other so much. The amount of mixed raced kids in UK is too much.

waraabe

Your superior
Give the chavs and their madow counterparts guns and watch the murder rate go up rapidly.

On another note, why do chavs and madows breed with each other so much. The amount of mixed raced kids in UK is too much.
Trash attracts trash

Keo

VIP

A week ago some 7 kids majority mixed raced entered tescos and then a few seconds later I heard the alarm go off, apparently they tried to shoplift. The security wasn't able to contain them and they got shook so they let them go after awhile. Out of nowhere this cadaan drunk guy tried to cosign what the kids where doing (think he was with them) and giving the middle finger to the workers. lol

Also could smell weed from them.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I was once on a Facebook EDL page and they were tired of being called racists so they posted pics of their families and I swear most of them had a black brother in law, or mixed raced niece, or mixed raced cousin, or black step father.

I was fucking amazed.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I was once on a Facebook EDL page and they were tired of being called racists so they posted pics of their families and I swear most of them had a black brother in law, or mixed raced niece, or mixed raced cousin, or black step father.

I was fucking amazed.
Anti-black racism doesn't have as much hold among members of the EDL as much as hatred of anything Islamic does :kanyeshrug:

Keo

VIP

I was fucking amazed.
loooool
:russ:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

I was fucking amazed.

It's a specific type of madow. These aren't recent Africans or second generation immigrants. Most of the time they're of Caribbean descent and have completely integrated into the chav community. I don't even think they generally hang out with Africans or Asians.

I was walking down the street the other day and there was this African woman taking up most of the sidewalk with her pram while reading the bus time table. This madow guy bumped into her pram and told her to "f*ck off to Africa". Wallahi billahi he looked like a spear chucker himself. lol before it could escalate any further some chubby Nigerian jumped up and told him to cut.

VixR

Veritas
I wish I could own a firearm. Back in hargeisa we had few aks and pistols but when my uncles used to hunt I never went with them (they used to hunt sakaaro).

@VixR what are your views on guns? Do u want to own one?

I know @DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is a owner so respect adeer

Half my family owns guns. My dad, brother, and sister. It's part of the landscape.

Right now I'm in school, but when I get my own place, I'll own too.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
America doesn't have a problem with the average Joe caring a gun, but it's more of an under class issue. If you're scared of guns, don't get one, it's that simple. You hippie non-American communists need stay away from our guns :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts