Amun come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun What is your accent like when speaking English?

Does it sound like Rainier Wolfcastle?

I sound like a German, but like the ones who speak English well. Not the broken ones.
The only native English region I have ever been confused for was South African once or twice.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Yes. I speak German, English, and Somali. The last one is sadly much worse than the first two. I don't really feel motivated to improve my Somali.
Haven't really met many, but Germans (especially west Germans) seem the most miskiin out of all the cadaan people. Except for the small percentage that are really neo-nazis, seems like a lot are trying to over-compensate for their past. Would you say that's true?

Apollo

VIP
Haven't really met many, but Germans (especially west Germans) seem the most miskiin out of all the cadaan people. Except for the small percentage that are really neo-nazis, seems like a lot are trying to over-compensate for their past. Would you say that's true?

The ones from Western Germany behave like Swedes. They are super PC and try to avoid being perceived as a racist at all cost. The ones from former Communist Eastern Germany are a bit brutish and more openly racist.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The ones from Western Germany behave like Swedes. They are super PC and try to avoid being perceived as a racist at all cost. The ones from former Communist Eastern Germany are a bit brutish and more openly racist.
Not many Somalis in Germany, is there?

Apollo

VIP

More on this, infographics to show how different they are:

bJaEK82.png

ATg8nOv.png

JfzdQF4.png

dzs7sTx.png

Basically two different countries inside one.

I visited Cologne in June. What an absolute ghetto. Even the municipal workers were getting weeded up. :bell:

A1 döner kebab tho

Status
Not open for further replies.