Amun, soo gal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i read something you wrote about the inter-racial couple in Holland.

You actually profiled the Cadaan guy where you estimated his IQ, legal standing and educational level.

You actually surprised me with your accuracy after someone in-the-know confirmed soMe of your assertions

Long story short, I want you to evaluate me. Profile me in all the human index measurement.

Let me hear it adeer!:kanyehmm::ohdamn::ohhh::ohdamn::ohdamn:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
@Amun bases everything on statistics and anecdotes kkkkkkkkk. Reverts tend to be ex-convicts ( anecdotal evidence)>>>> convicts tend to have lower IQ on average ( statistical evidence). I was surprised too about his psycho-analysis of him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Amun is a G, he really opened my eyes to the Bantu crisis in Somalia

:salute:

This is now an Amun appreciation thread

VixR

Veritas
He seems rational, is a bit encyclopedic in certain areas, knows random tidbits about others, and acknowledges flaws in some widely-held, popular opinions/positions on here. He isn't dogmatic.

He must be in his late twenties if not much older, he's too smart to be a guy in my age group. Plus, the knowledge seems accumulated.

We need more users like him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He seems rational, is a bit encyclopedic in certain areas, knows random tidbits about others, and acknowledges flaws in some widely-held, popular opinions/positions on here. He isn't dogmatic.

He must be in his late twenties if not much older, he's too smart to be a guy in my age group. Plus, the knowledge seems accumulated.

We need more users like him.

Who are you talking abt ? :ooh::damedamn::cosbyhmm:

If you were profiling Amun then you need to profile me sweetheart

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'd probably quit this site if menace left tbh

:friendhug: My son, I'll stay here for a while inshalah. Honestly I learn things along the way. It's very informative. That illegal son of mine ( AJ) taught me to be tolerant. I was a raging traditionalist before and now I'm like " manne let me do me and that's between him and God "

Status
Not open for further replies.