An intellectual perspective on HSM's administration since the MOU

shocked jurassic park GIF

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
“An intellectual perspective on Abiy Ahmed, since appointed Ethiopia’s PM”

- Multiple civil wars, resulting in 1 million plus deaths (AUN),

- National disunity, both in federal and state governments and the populace as a whole.

- armed civilian rebellion, resulting in civilian deaths

- Rebels approx 100km away from nation’s capital,

- Economy in free fall, resulting in multiple defaults,

- National currency has be downgraded in order to obtain loans from the IMF, which has resulted in the standed of living to sky rocket beyond repair. So much so that buying a loaf of bread, equates to an American buying a Kia,

I could go on and on. HSM might have his faults but he’s doing a heck of a lot better then your PM 😂

- National disunity, both in federal and state governments and the populace as a whole.

- National currency has be downgraded in order to obtain loans from the IMF, which has resulted in the standed of living to sky rocket beyond repair. So much so that buying a loaf of bread, equates to an American buying a Kia,

I could go on and on. HSM might have his faults but he’s doing a heck of a lot better then your PM 😂

jim carrey boxing GIF

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber

WOAH, what a clapback, but, is this fkd?????? I think you've invented a new genre of fkd sahib, sarcastic fkd!! Or... SFKD.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
WOAH, what a clapback, but, is this fkd?????? I think you've invented a new genre of fkd sahib, sarcastic fkd!! Or... SFKD.
Everything I said is true sxb,
The sarcasm just adds a bit of humour lol

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

HSM and Abiy with their dog van Bixi.
1725292931915.png

Trending