And you wonder why I curse them

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Get outa the way...

Ilaahay waxaan ka baryayaa those who put that poor man on that car in the middle of this raging flood ( due to mismanagement of the roads) wakes up tomorrow with a cancer of the xaniinyaha

S

Shamis

Remember when rain was a blessing? This is the result of loss of top soil and deforestation. We need to do something about that - bring back the forests and this will end - you can do it for free too by using branches of existing trees to plant new ones.

menace

VIP
Remember when rain was a blessing? This is the result of loss of top soil and deforestation. We need to do something about that - bring back the forests and this will end - you can do it for free too by using branches of existing trees to plant new ones.

That awareness money and effort was on the government but the bastards chose to buy a house in Dubai

S

Shamis

That awareness money and effort was on the government but the bastards chose to buy a house in Dubai

They need to be hung for that - you're 100% right. I guess I gave up after 3 decades of no government - I don't expect shit from them.

waraabe

Your superior
easy to blame useless admins but why on earth did they guy drive into the flooding river.

however the so called government officials need to be executed. Why pay tax, honestly at least the southies don't pay tax for their shitty admins

waraabe

Your superior
Yep - blame the idiots who sold our forests to shisha cafe's in UAE.

instead of blaming foreigners you only have too look at dhuxul dealers selling dhuxul on the road sides and us who keep using them. But the so called government is to blame for not building a bridge

S

Shamis

instead of blaming foreigners you only have too look at dhuxul dealers selling dhuxul on the road sides and us who keep using them. But the so called government is to blame for not building a bridge

Who blamed the foreigner? There was a charcoal trade in Somalia where entire forests were wiped out and the nearest place to ship it off to was UAE. I don't expect them to say no to cut price charcoal, we're all thieves when you think about what we consume in the West. Those little charcoal traders weren't doing the damage, it was slow then - it went OTT a couple of years ago when the coal was exported.

menace

VIP
easy to blame useless admins but why on earth did they guy drive into the flooding river.

however the so called government officials need to be executed. Why pay tax, honestly at least the southies don't pay tax for their shitty admins

Waraabe, inaadeer, this is the road that goes to Berbera and a Doox ( dry riverbed) slashes through it. You would think that a somewhat civilized gov would make a priority to put a bridge above it. This is a clear carelessness. This is an assassinations of the poor civilian.

Allow ku kasta oo power leh dhulkaas ku rid cancer of the throws and the small intestine

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Waraaya menace yaahu sidi islan 70 Jir baad habaartamaysaa.

Anyways I've experienced awrbarkhadle doox/tog flooding last year 14 we were on our way from burco to hergaisa. We were the last people to drive through
the flooding and it took us about 4 hours to wait and everyone else was encouraging my uncle to drive as there was much smaller cars that was going through the flooding and we were driving Land cruiser but I wasn't having it, I threatened to call my dad if they even think of passing the flooding.
People back home live as shul ama shah that's what they call it.They honestly don't care if they die.

Status
Not open for further replies.