Andrew Tates interview an honest take.

Homosexuality.

I know where he is coming from, because I myself have worked with, gone to school with and have had neighbors who were gay.

They never crossed the line with me and where always respectful and polite, more than the average person. What they did in the privacy of their own home, was none of my business. i guess that makes me a rainbow lover too.

Zina.

There was a time when most women where virgins and had little to no interactions with men outside of their families.

These women were content with men who had little to no bedroom experience, since they haven’t had prior stimuli and no one to compare their husbands to.

A great number of western women including Muslims ones, have had between 3 to 15 partners by the age of 25 and that’s a conservative estimate.

which means modern men have to become zanis just to keep up with these women, sometimes even that’s not enough. You basically have to become a 5 ⭐️ sushi chef and it’s hard to do that without getting your hands dirty.
(Not promoting zina just stating the facts)

Different Paths to God.

Ibn Taymiyyah noted the following: “Every significant belief (from the various religions and sects) usually contains an element of truth (shubhah min al ḥaqq), since if that wasn’t the case, such views would not have circulated…”

Just because he said there are different paths to God, does not mean he is saying their all equal and valid like the statement above.

God as a concept.

This show ignorance on his part about how Islam operates, but his intentions came from a good place.
He is still using philosophy to explain God which is incorrect since Islam covers that subject better any other system. He needs serious education on these matters so do many other Muslim.

Primary Function of religion.

From what understand he is saying that religion is not about the self , but about the community and the preservation of its traditions. Bit basic but I understand his point because I’m not biased.

This doesn’t take him out of the fold of Islam, the brothers needs further studies.
And you guys need to get a life.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why is he popular again today? Isn't he in prison? Why do they care about a criminal?

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Andrew Tate is the wild uncle/cousin who teaches you real facts about life, something many Western males lack due to living in shitty suburban nuclear families. Fathers are cope
Many Fathers can no longer raise their sons to be Men because either they are overworked or divource/single mother.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There was a time when most women where virgins and had little to no interactions with men outside of their families.

These women were content with men who had little to no bedroom experience, since they haven’t had prior stimuli and no one to compare their husbands to.

A great number of western women including Muslims ones, have had between 3 to 15 partners by the age of 25 and that’s a conservative estimate.

which means modern men have to become zanis just to keep up with these women, sometimes even that’s not enough. You basically have to become a 5 ⭐️ sushi chef and it’s hard to do that without getting your hands dirty.
(Not promoting zina just stating the facts)
Subhanallah. You disgusting repills have outdone yourselves.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
bro all your twitter links are unavaliable
He said all these kufr and haram statements like zina is okay and men should sleep with women but not date them all to gain “experience”, gays are okay, religion is to keep traditional values in society not akhirah and all this other shit. Instead of condemning him, he makes excuses for why he’s right even claiming muslim women sleep around so muslim men should as well.
:noneck:
I’d takfir y’all but that’s not my thing
:francis:

this is the man you guys are defending btw.

IMG_8328.jpeg
IMG_8329.jpeg

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
He said all these kufr and haram statements like zina is okay and men should sleep with women but not date them all to gain “experience”, gays are okay, religion is to keep traditional values in society not akhirah and all this other shit. Instead of condemning him, he makes excuses for why he’s right even claiming muslim women sleep around so muslim men should as well.
:noneck:
I’d takfir y’all but that’s not my thing
:francis:
this is the man you guys are defending btw.

View attachment 278822View attachment 278823
this nigga needs to be shunned but to be fair those tweets are prior to his conversion.

Trending