Another attack on mp somaliland in muqdisho

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

What was he doing in Xamar? They all complain about Somalia, and even their MP'S go there to enjoy life.
He got shot? Well god damn, nigga should've never gone there. You know them hutus, anyone lightskin is automatically darood/isaaq.
Fucking Bantu Hawiyes.
This how you know how low their IQ is, which can only be described as the BANTU component within their veins.

waraabe

Your superior
What was he doing in Xamar? They all complain about Somalia, and even their MP'S go there to enjoy life.
He got shot? Well god damn, nigga should've never gone there. You know them hutus, anyone lightskin is automatically darood/isaaq.
Fucking Bantu Hawiyes.
This how you know how low their IQ is, which can only be described as the BANTU component within their veins.

He is an MP in somalia parliament

T

Tokio

rip to the dude.
that happens when you leave dhuklaga hooyo macaan, reer xamarku naxariis kuma galayan. :pacspit:

S

SOMACOON

But just because he hailed from Somaliland, you just had to put SL in there uh?
Why should you even complain, isn't he considered a traitor in your state?
Ya;ll were arresting a bunch of kids for singing love songs, you could care less about this death.

As for HUTUS, i really had nothing against them till i've been exposed lately.
I wanna shoot one right now, matter a fact. I should've taken that chance in Kenya.
Me being a Mareehan the term unity began with us. And it has ended with us.
f*ck HUTUS, we went to war to unify people, it's time to leave

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Alshaabab=isaaqland
Hawiye has nothing to do with this if anything it hurts there image :vo3yidw:
South without alshaabab bad for isaaqland
south with alshaabab good for isaaqland
:ummhmsmiley:

S

SOMACOON

Alshaabab=isaaqland

Isaaq's can be dealt with, i consider Hawiye a threat. Not Isaaq.

waraabe

Your superior
Alshaabab=isaaqland

leader of alkabaab is darod longfoot= we know darod support terrorism since punt land has supplied isis with fighters

waraabe

Your superior
darod can't do shit, y'all another minority like DM and somali bantu. Your shitty region are piss poor and your people are either in mogadishu or hargeisa.

let the big boys play (isaaq and hawiye) and stick to hyena meat

Eydoors are laangaab we will easily crush them

:ahhhh::ahhhh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::cosbyhmm:he thinks Eydoor is a big boy

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:eydoorland wants to be like Djibouti so bad

Darod and Hawiye are big boys :diddyass:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
leader of alkabaab is darod longfoot= we know darod support terrorism since punt land has supplied isis with fighters
And why would they do that dumbass did you forget not long ago mjland crony got killed?:jgjrrmx:
Like I said only one people benefit from this and are the only ones with motive
I find it convenient how they always target mps who are against isaaqland:jgjrrmx:
Isaaqland and alshabab are one of the same:ulachen001:

waraabe

Your superior
And why would they do that dumbass did you forget not long ago mjland crony got killed?:jgjrrmx:
Like I said only one people benefit from this and are the only ones with motive
I find it convenient how they always target mps who are against isaaqland:jgjrrmx:
Isaaqland and alshabab are one of the same:ulachen001:

what, why would they target isaaq. listen your qabiil has been exposed as terrorist supporters dont try to defect blame. hundreds of harti men have joined isis

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
what, why would they target isaaq. listen your qabiil has been exposed as terrorist supporters dont try to defect blame. hundreds of harti men have joined isis
Why else because you see them as traders
who support your enemy I bet you hate them more than any none isaaq I can tell how happy you are that people who are opposed isaaqland weather there isaaq or not are getting targeted the victims being isaaq is actually sweeter for you.
Duck-283x300.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
Eydoors are laangaab we will easily crush them

:ahhhh::ahhhh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::cosbyhmm:he thinks Eydoor is a big boy

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:eydoorland wants to be like Djibouti so bad

Darod and Hawiye are big boys :diddyass:

you can't be a big boy if your biggest city has 30,000 residents, if you have no businessmen/women, if you are starving etc

Status
Not open for further replies.