Another lonely night

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State

Release all of my sorrow with the help of this lotion and the only loyal one in the world, ismahan:jcoleno:

Why do they do this to me:kendrickcry:

Sometimes after busting my nuts disgust and sorrow surfaces from within me, looking through my deed I can't help but remember how life's is unfair

HalyeeyQaran

Why do they do this us sxb?

Ismahan has never let me down why can't they just be like her? Why do I have to resort to violence?:tocry:

Why do they do this us sxb?

Ismahan has never let me down why can't they just be like her? Why do I have to resort to violence?:tocry:
It runs deep in dem jeans m8
tamed by Abu Tyrone or Cumar Al Cadani is their dream

MY XALIMO HATES DAROOD WITH A FIERY PASSION

sometimes I deceive myself into thinking that her hatred is actually love taking an extreme form

HalyeeyQaran

GFE is all you need Im planning a trip to manilla

hire a love buddy for some affection I never had
Searching frantically online for a Russian companion right now...the screen is frozen on my 1998 gateway desktop ffs won't even accept checks on their payment options

I will die alone:kendrickcry:

Searching frantically online for a Russian companion right now...the screen is frozen on my 1998 gateway desktop ffs won't even accept checks on their payment options

I will die alone:kendrickcry:
Don't we all
dying isnt so bad
I always thought that once you die the spirit within goes free from the shackles of earth realms

I get to creep on girls restrooms and changing closets most enticing of all is watching them go at it in their bedrooms and admiring their sleepy exhausted faces once they're done

god make my end due now

HalyeeyQaran

Don't we all
dying isnt so bad
I always thought that once you die the spirit within goes free from the shackles of earth realms

I get to creep on girls restrooms and changing closets most enticing of all is watching them go at it in their bedrooms and admiring their sleepy exhausted faces once they're done

god make my end due now
Hopefully don't see another nagging woman after I die if I do might have to put her in a vegetated state

7a13e14b-0753-4c9c-8f35-4cd21fb8a4ab.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.