Another marriage thread:would u marry someone of different weight?

Would u?

• Im a man yes i would

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Im a woman yes i would

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Im a man no i would not

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Im a woman no I would not

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
would u marry a woman who weighed more than you?

ladies would u marry a man who weighed less than you?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
it's all about the BMI, if she weighs more than me, she gotta be like 6'5 otherwise she'd be obese :idontlike:

I would if she got personality and character.
There is nothing to marrying a slim and fit bimbo if she can't take care of her children without me, in case something should happen to me that is.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nope.

I'm small , but I notice I could outweigh a lot of gaajo Somali guys.

Btw how the hell do you guys weigh 105 at 6'0 and eat McDonald's everyday?

This is the million dollar question!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That means he has to be less than 130 lbs. coolio

I'm not running a feed the children (Faraax) camp so no. :camby:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nope.

Loooooooool

They never say bismillah when eating :chrisfreshhah:

Tramo

Nope.

man i used to be like this, could devour a whole large pizza and it would have no effect, i had the biggest appetite. i miss that :banderas:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Somali men are either skinny lanky lugo baasto or calool kusane. So I would rather have the skinny one, so I can feed him nutrient food :lol:.

Tramo

i aint no chubby chaser like @Air Jalam

allow that:holeup:
aint nothing wrong with a lil hilib. @Air Jalam is ahead of the curve, no pun intended. there are a lot of rough diamonds out there that get overlooked cuz they packin a lil more insulation

they're what u call a long term investment, a lil bit of work and u got urself a dime who would under normal circumstances be out of ur league. trust me there's a science to this :coolphone:

aint nothing wrong with a lil hilib. @Air Jalam is ahead of the curve, no pun intended. there are a lot of rough diamonds out there that get overlooked cuz they packin a lil more insulation

they're what u call a long term investment, a lil bit of work and u got urself a dime who would under normal circumstances be out of ur league. trust me there's a science to this :coolphone:
:denzelnigga: :vncu2n5:
Well said.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I fairly healthy but If a girl was weighing 190 like me id be suprised at first but it wouldnt bother me tbh

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
Somali men are either skinny lanky lugo baasto or calool kusane. So I would rather have the skinny one, so I can feed him nutrient food :lol:.
Good approach but might not go the way you want to. Even if you fed him some healthy foods he will still gain calool with out proper work out.

So long story short, calool guy needs to workout in order to lose that fat and the skinny guy needs to work out in order to keep that calool at bay :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending