Another thugfugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swiss Somalis are the best Somalis. I never hear of criminals from there even though there are 7,000 of them.
Germany used to have good Somalis, but the past 7 years they let in too many FOBs and now they are crime ridden as well.
Used to live in Switzerland back when I was very young

1. Mum has an office in the very same area:ftw9nwa: she can whine all she wants but we all got shops and are working asses off unlike her
2. Just a crazy sjw, not exclusive to Australia

If you were born in Australia you guys were probably not even allowed to stay in Switzerland. You got kicked out. Admit it.
No wtf, I think we stayed there because of family reasons, my mum lived in Italy before she moved to Australia, she went back to Italy when I was 2 and stayed in Germany and Switzerland until I was 4. We weren't kicked out nigga

Apollo

VIP
No wtf, I think we stayed there because of family reasons, my mum lived in Italy before she moved to Australia, she went back to Italy when I was 2 and stayed in Germany and Switzerland until I was 4. We weren't kicked out nigga

Anyhow, Switzerland is better when it comes to the economy, but it sucks because it's so small. Australia really isn't better, just more diverse.

Anyhow, Switzerland is better when it comes to the economy, but it sucks because it's so small. Australia really isn't better, just more diverse.
Unless you don't live with ooga boogas and fobs in the inner cities, Australia isn't half bad. I'd suggest the hardworking Somalis move here

Apollo

VIP
Unless you don't live with ooga boogas and fobs in the inner cities, Australia isn't half bad. I'd suggest the hardworking Somalis move here

I once considered going there. But it's too hot for me. I enjoy the cool northern temperatures.. got used to them.

White people are disgusting when it's hot outside, they go out almost naked. At least Europeans are decently dressed most of the year.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Reer UK, Reer US and reer Canada are an embarrassment to Somalis. Sweden isn't far behind also
Swedish Somalis are the worst. They've literally become a meme up there for being complete savages. I don't think I've ever heard of an NA Somali brutally raping someone. It's happened a few times up there.

Swedish Somalis are the worst. They've literally become a meme up there for being complete savages. I don't think I've ever heard of an NA Somali brutally raping someone. It's happened a few times up there.
Somalis have become synonymous with rapists in Sweden
Terrorists in the U.K.
Welfare queens in US
Criminals in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.