Anti-Islamic Haircut in Saudi Arabia LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As far as I Know its not haram but its one of those things Thats frowned upon I guess

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Saudis always be taking shit to next level smh

You guys should check story of some celeb pretty boy getting arrested by the religous police cause women were chasing him

The justification is some rubbish about hair having to be the same level. https://islamqa.info/en/110209 (Don't spend too much time on this website unless you want a hernia) Let them cut each others hair with 8 scissors at a time in random places if they want to. Crazy folk,

Can someone explain to me how a small Mohawk is anti-islamic?

Lol wallahi one Ramadan I was in UAE and my little cousin came back from the mosque and told me the Imam told all the little Arab boys dont come back to the masjid with their mohawks (cover it with a kufi he said) and no skinny jeans. The jeans i get but i never understood the mohawk.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I dont know what qualifies as haram haircut but i know that the Prophet told a boy's father to cut off the rest of his hair after leaving a tuft in the front. I don't know the ruling on it though

How come no one is mentioning that the guy doesn't even have a Mohawk(I don't see one)
The Saudi regime is the worst of the worst. Yes, I said it!!
:patrice::what: :obamatell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending