Anti Oromo refugee is getting out of hands

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
How they treating a poor lady away from her lands this way? She has a child on her shoulders, and desperate, begging, all of these probably makes her ashamed, but still begs because she is desperate, and yet, get insulted and spit on.

its hard to understand what is going on here. What did the mother want? What did they talk about?
In any case, its pitiful to spit on a mother.

We should show empathy and compassion to the vulnerable no matter the situation especially a mother with a kid on her shoulders the least you can do is help her and not record her.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
its hard to understand what is going on here. What did the mother want? What did they talk about?
In any case, its pitiful to spit on a mother.
just rice and pasta, it went as following
Xaliimo: What you want?
woman: baasto iyo baris.
Xal: Why you here
the woman didn't understand and answered
woman: I don't understand your language.
Xal: go to your home, then spitted on the woman.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
it's sad but i don't think hatred like this will stop until oromo stop killing somali in their region
(35:18) No one can bear another's burden.39 If a heavily laden one should call another to carry his load, none of it shall be carried by the other, even though he be a near of kin.40

Being hated or killed for other man's action is the worst of injustice in this case

just rice and pasta, it went as following
Xaliimo: What you want?
woman: baasto iyo baris.
Xal: Why you here
the woman didn't understand and answered
woman: I don't understand your language.
Xal: go to your home, then spitted on the woman.
Thank you. So it really was not down to any agression on the beggars part. I pray she faired better at another door.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Why are almost all of the Oromo refugees Muslim? Is there something to it that we’re not aware of? Like a religious war over there.
Almost all the oromos coming to Somalia are from either Bale, Arsi or Harar countryside.

Both regions are incredibly poor & worse off then anywhere in Somalia. Local governments take their tax money & do nothing to contribute to local development.

People there are living like they're in the 15th century. Covered in white sheets and living in mud huts.