Anti-Somali sentiment in Kenya is ever growing

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
1. Idiots gonna say for somalis to leave kenya
2. Thats either bad AI or some off the rails somali hater living in a jingaad that Metal echo is authentic
3. These bums are potraying us as some sort of evil force, maybe apply critical thinking and notice the reason somalis have these position is because of merit and intelligence. Not corruption or nepotism, furthermore somalis are Indigenous here LONGER then the kikyu

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1721953391805.png

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
I never see Kenyans speak out against foreigners like the Chinese and Indians who are exploiting their country but only have smoke for Somalis? It’s very funny, just smile and wave, they can’t do anything to us no matter how much they complain.

Wallahi you guys gotta stop the anti Kenyan attitude you have from the comfort of your western homes you only put our people in danger back in Kenya

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Wallahi you guys gotta stop the anti Kenyan attitude you have from the comfort of your western homes you only put our people in danger back in Kenya

How are we putting our people in danger??? These Kenyans are the ones with xenophobic attitudes.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Its either they give nfd back to Somalia or they should be silent and appreciate that the native Kenyans are help guiding the way.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Some of you don't know the real beef behind this Kalenjins the tribe of current Kenyan President Ruto who are Nilotic are friends with Somalis. they've given Somalis high ranking government positions hence that's why The Bantu Kikuyus are calaacaling day and night against Cushite and Nilote Alliance

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Some of you don't know the real beef behind this Kalenjins the tribe of current Kenyan President Ruto who are Nilotic are friends with Somalis. they've given Somalis high ranking government positions hence that's why The Bantu Kikuyus are calaacaling day and night against Cushite and Nilote Alliance
I did not know that, I thought RUTO was kikuyu. My knowledge on kenya ethnicities are shabby compared to ethiopia

No wonder a lot of them are attacking him even after the controversial bill was scrapped off and the cabinet reshuffled

Trending