Any Eid plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

For me I will pray at the convention center, if you see me, make sure to holla. I always pray at the first salaat.
Then I will be eating breakfast with my family, nap, help mama with the feast she's going to make for a family eid lunch. Eat, chill with the family, then hit the town my friends.

What are your plans?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
For me I will pray at the convention center, if you see me, make sure to holla. I always pray at the first salaat.
Then I will be eating breakfast with my family, nap, help mama with the feast she's going to make for a family eid lunch. Eat, chill with the family, then hit the town my friends.

What are your plans?

Just wanna reconcile with you, that's all:drakewow:

menace

VIP
Inshalah ! I'll again wear my Djelab again (Morrocan man cabaya Lool) to salat

I'll dress up my baby in the finest clothing we have under our disposal. I'll take my female and the baby to our traditional all the family ( about 40) to Olive Garden.

Then I'll drop my female and the baby at the hooyo place.

I'll go chill with my boys at one of the apartments to catch up.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'm just coming back from some time off and I won't have any again until between Xmas and New Years. I'm not complaining.

Do you work in the morning or evening? If you have a flexible work hours then you can still celebrate Eid.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Same plans as every eid

Wake up
Shower
Brush my teeth
Dates and milk
Get dressed
Step out and walk to the musalla
Eid prayer
Visit some relatives
Go back home and exchange gifts and xaqaal eid with the fam
Go out to dinner with the family
Bed time

Next day - chill with the mandem

Q

Queen Carawelo

Inshalah ! I'll again wear my Djelab again (Morrocan man cabaya Lool) to salat

I'll dress up my baby in the finest clothing we have under our disposal. I'll take my female and the baby to our traditional all the family ( about 40) to Olive Garden.

Then I'll drop my female and the baby at the hooyo place.

I'll go chill with my boys at one of the apartments to catch up.
Smh you're going to take your family to Olive Garden? You're so basic it's unbelievable. Why don't you take your wife to dinner on Eid instead of dumping her on your mom's place and hanging out with your boys. Some husband you are!

menace

VIP
Smh you're going to take your family to Olive Garden? You're so basic it's unbelievable. Why don't you take your wife to dinner on Eid instead of dumping her on your mom's place and hanging out with your boys. Some husband you are!

Olive Garden ain't no basic and besides all other restaurant are annihilated by hordes of uncivilized Somalis who their kids are out of control. We love this secluded olive gardens.

This husband, for your info, is a husband that dedicates every Friday to try out different restaurant. Fridays , from 4pm-9pm is reserved for her. We eat and then we take a stroll.

This husband, and I don't mean to blow my horn, is the one cleans, vacuums, shops, plays with the baby and allows her to have her girls time by abandoning the house. That even buys cake and drinks and pizza for her and her girlfriends.

You wouldn't know that from my online character tho :diddyass::diddyass:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Olive Garden ain't no basic and besides all other restaurant are annihilated by hordes of uncivilized Somalis who their kids are out of control. We love this secluded olive gardens.

This husband, for your info, is a husband that dedicates every Friday to try out different restaurant. Fridays , from 4pm-9pm is reserved for her. We eat and then we take a stroll.

This husband, and I don't mean to blow my horn, is the one cleans, vacuums, shops, plays with the baby and allows her to have her girls time by abandoning the house. That even buys cake and drinks and pizza for her and her girlfriends.

You wouldn't know that from my online character tho :diddyass::diddyass:

Smh. So your wife has to make an appointment with you inorder to hang out? 4-9 pm? Blowing your own horn? Isn't that what a husband should do? Help his wife around the house? So now niggas are mentioning buying pizza and cake for their wives. Oh the humanity.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've a typical 9 to 5 schedule most of the month but I'll be traveling so i don't know.

Do you travel for work or pleasure? Sorry if I'm asking you questions. You can always tell me to stop. I'm just curious and I love hearing about travel stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.