Any of you being watching fascinating Doc N OJ Simpson, reminds me of nacas AbdiJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So ESPN has a week long documentary on OJ Simpson. Come to find out ileen ninku was a sellout. He tried as much to distance himself from his own community. He married a white woman and dating white women. He hanged out with only white folks. One time this dude got so happy because he overheard a white say "who's that with OJ Simpson" , happy because the whitey didn't view him as a anymore.

This had me making a correlation between OJ and nacas @AbdiJohnson. Abdijohn is the type that wonders "why was I born Somali".

Someone recommended me the OJ documentary just yesterday. Look at the date if you think I'm lying

IMG_20160615_234414.jpg

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
AJ is an interesting(not in a good way Warya/nayaa) character that i need to further study, he occasionally slips and pens his responses raw filled with what i assume is his true emotions at the given time but quickly edits it.
is it because its not inline with the character he plays/portrays or maybe that he feels restricted by the ''mod'' status which has special rules unknown to me, i doubt it, i have many unanswered questions i wont bother to ask but observing this creature i will continue with.
the elimination processes of far fetched assumptions/theories has long begun, i will enjoy the journey.

AJ is an interesting(not in a good way Warya/nayaa) character that i need to further study, he occasionally slips and pens his responses raw filled with what i assume is his true emotions at the given time but quickly edits it.
is it because its not inline with the character he plays/portrays or maybe that he feels restricted by the ''mod'' status which has special rules unknown to me, i doubt it, i have many unanswered questions i wont bother to ask but observing this creature i will continue with.
the elimination processes of far fetched assumptions/theories has long begun, i will enjoy the journey.

I don't have emotional responses nor do I edit except if I notice a spelling error. I am a perfectionist.

The edit king is @ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.