Any of you do this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
On Sunday's I stop by somali Xalal store and get 3 sambuse and a Bur to go and the.n I sit at Timmies handling my papers

:deadrose::denzelnigga::cosbyhmm:
image.jpg

menace

VIP
That sambuus looks small as shit, bruh. I could eat 15 of those in one go. :eating:

It's incredible you didn't complain abt my photo :damn:

Yeah it is actually. The best sambuse place is at Banaadir mall where @The-Screw is at all times but is too far from me. I swear I can eat like 20 of them from that store

It's incredible you didn't complain abt my photo :damn:

Yeah it is actually. The best sambuse place is at Banaadir mall where @The-Screw is at all times but is too far from me. I swear I can eat like 20 of them from that store

What is the square-looking thing at the top right corner of the table though? First I thought it was a laptop then when I tilted my head sideways to look, it looked different. What's it? A box full of more takeaway sambuus? lol

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wish there was a Somali enclave where I live. I could do with some Sunday sambus and shaah.

Every Saturday and Sunday I go to the local bakery for some fresh bread and maybe a cake (Danish bakeries are the GOAT), then I grab a latte and prepare myself for the weekend football.

menace

VIP
Wish there was a Somali enclave where I live. I could do with some Sunday sambus and shaah.

Every Saturday and Sunday I go to the local bakery for some fresh bread and maybe a cake (Danish bakeries are the GOAT), then I grab a latte and prepare myself for the weekend football.

Were you born in Denmark ...

menace

VIP
What is the square-looking thing at the top right corner of the table though? First I thought it was a laptop then when I tilted my head sideways to look, it looked different. What's it? A box full of more takeaway sambuus? lol

That's my binder

F

Forfon

How on earth could you sambusa and tea or what every hot beverage that is.

That combination though. LETHAL

T

Tokio

bite both sambuse iyo qurac together markan shah ka dabo gee...bloody combo that is walahi.:leobite:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts