Any WWE fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I stopped watching back in 2009 but came back just a few weeks ago after discovering the coli's TSC section thanks to a thread here linking to that forum.

Wlhi shit is popping. Its a lot better than I remember it now and I've been hooked on it for days.

The people I like in this new Era of WWE are....

- Enzo Amore who is a legend. The Rock has got nothing on him. :wow:
- Randy Orton who's still as cold as I remember him to be
- The New Day who are bare jokes :dead:

:wow1: shit is too good brehs. Too hyped for SummerSlam right now

maestro

Cultural revolution
Niggas quit being SAWFT and watch the debut of the greatest man in history of wrestling.

If 6:04 minutes of the smacktalker skywalker is not gonna change your mind then I'm signing up for the coli asap. Atleast those guys know what's up.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I heard Triple H works behind the scenes and hires all the talent which is probably why the quality has improved

Still, I'd rather watch a mediocre Al Snow vs Dude Love fight than see the PG bs sorry ass excuse they have today

maestro

Cultural revolution
I heard Triple H works behind the scenes and hires all the talent which is probably why the quality has improved

Still, I'd rather watch a mediocre Al Snow vs Dude Love fight than see the PG bs sorry ass excuse they have today

The last 2 weeks have been good. Mick Foley, Shane O Mac, HHH .... The old dudes have been putting in work managing and improving the product lately.

and PG is not that bad. Hulk Hogan era and WCW was PG but still hot. They have some real talent right now and more coming. We wait and see where this "New Era" takes them. If they keep this up for a year then they're gonna revive the old dead WWE/F that everyone everywhere used to watch every week back then.

Mckenzie

VIP
The last 2 weeks have been good. Mick Foley, Shane O Mac, HHH .... The old dudes have been putting in work managing and improving the product lately.

and PG is not that bad. Hulk Hogan era and WCW was PG but still hot. They have some real talent right now and more coming. We wait and see where this "New Era" takes them. If they keep this up for a year then they're gonna revive the old dead WWE/F that everyone everywhere used to watch every week back then.

I just done a bit of catching up, Kane is now a miskiin corporate lackey :jcoleno: what happened to the big red machine who use to give people sleepless nights

Mckenzie

VIP
And WCW was rubbish. I would argue they had better athletes because Vincent knows nothing about actual wrestling he's just a businessman but WWF were extremely creative with the promos and types of matches.

maestro

Cultural revolution
And WCW was rubbish. I would argue they had better athletes because Vincent knows nothing about actual wrestling he's just a businessman but WWF were extremely creative with the promos and types of matches.

Lol Kane has gone down hill since he took of the mask sxb. This is rock bottom for him.

And Right now WWE = exactly like WCW.

The W may not be the same as it was in 1998-2008 but it's miles better than the 2009-2015 era. :manny:

I probably shouldn't be making a thread for it since I just started rewatching but some of these new guys have IT. They remind me of young Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, The Rock and all the legends bruh.

Mckenzie

VIP
Lol Kane has gone down hill since he took of the mask sxb. This is rock bottom for him.

And Right now WWE = exactly like WCW.

The W may not be the same as it was in 1998-2008 but it's miles better than the 2009-2015 era. :manny:

I probably shouldn't be making a thread for it since I just started rewatching but some of these new guys have IT. They remind me of young Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, The Rock and all the legends bruh.

The least they could have done was keep the old ppv's. Whenever I watched a bomb ass Wrestlemania I always knew the beef would continue into Backlash where they can get their revenge. Now I'm hearing some ppv's are made exclusive to just one brand (raw or smackdown)

maestro

Cultural revolution
The least they could have done was keep the old ppv's. Whenever I watched a bomb ass Wrestlemania I always knew the beef would continue into Backlash where they can get their revenge. Now I'm hearing some ppv's are made exclusive to just one brand (raw or smackdown)

Never heard of raw getting its own ppv. This is the first month of the brand split and Raw and SD being different shows.

They made SD and Raw joined together in 2011 and split them again just a few weeks ago lol.

Let's just see where it goes After August and the big PPV SummerSlam the show tends to turn into a snooze fest. If I stay until late September then I'm staying for good . If they mess it up then I enjoyed my few weeks atleast.

VixR

Veritas
I used to hide the remote in top secret locations to keep my brother from hogging it to watch that crap. It was a xasid if-I-can't-watch-my-shows-neither-can-you maneuver.

But, I had a little girl crush on The Rock, so whenever he was on, suddenly I was totally OK with WWE/F.

Mckenzie

VIP
I used to hide the remote in top secret locations to keep my brother from hogging it to watch that crap. It was a xasid if-I-can't-watch-my-shows-neither-can-you maneuver.

But, I had a little girl crush on The Rock, so whenever he was on, suddenly I was totally OK with WWE/F.

You remind me of my sister who over recorded my Royal Rumble tape with some cinderella shit, never forgave her till I discovered youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending