Anybody know this woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
She is Swedish., but I can't find her Facebook. I think shes an Atheist but she looks similar to this dumb ass Xalimo who converted to Christianity and a made it into CNN, and is also from Sweden.

U

uncleruckus

Is she a christian ? loooool walee walee halaa washoo from one sky daddy to the other sky daddy
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/f*ck-your-sins.jpg\
:sheed:

Bielsa

VIP
Yikes. So I was right. She is the dumb ass who converted to Christianity and wanders the streets of Sweden trying to make Somalis convert to Christianity.

She's taking swipes at Quran but seems perfectly content with the Bible, the fucking bible. The Bible is an atrocious genocidal piece of garbage.

Bielsa

VIP
Is she a christian ? loooool walee walee halaa washoo from one sky daddy to the other sky daddy
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/f*ck-your-sins.jpg\
:sheed:

Ikr

:wtfguccimane:

Shes complaining that Islam is anti women and pro slavery but she converted to fucking Christianity.

Some people are too much.

U

uncleruckus

Yikes. So I was right. She is the dumb ass who converts to Christianity and wanders the streets of Sweden trying to make Somalis convert to Christianity.

She's taking swipes at Quran but seems perfectly content with the Bible, the fucking bible. The Bible is an atrocious genocides piece of garbage.

lool is she doing dawah on the streets of gothenburg with the bible i must say she got balls but nothing going on in the upper department, smfh :mjlaugh:

Bielsa

VIP
Yes. She's literally wandering the streets of Gothenburg bible thumping. She posted a Swedish news article on her FB that her and 15 other ex Muslim Somalis who have converted to Christianity are doing more dawah openly in public to get more Somalis to become Christians.

She's mentally unstable.

:pachah1:

U

uncleruckus

Yes. She's literally wandering the streets of Gothenburg bible thumping. She posted a Swedish news article on her FB that her and 15 other ex Muslim Somalis who have converted to Christianity are doing more dawah openly in public to get more Somalis to become Christians.

She's mentally unstable.

:pachah1:

:dead::dead:

Another MJ woman insulting Islam. What's wrong with MJ women? Is the MJ Osmani kingdom making a come back, this time led by a bible thumping female?

Status
Not open for further replies.