Anybody know what this stooge midget is talkin bout

Status
Not open for further replies.

@'ing me sometimes doesn't work
  • Pm H/Maryam has let it been known that the two governments of the Oromia and Somali region are working together to stop the conflict in the bordering districts that was said to be sorted out with soldiers.
  • 2 regions are saying different stories
  • The head of the Oromia communication affairs bureau recently told a VOA that the soldiers are in-fact coming from the Somali region. He thinks it may be because they are trying to expand their limits.
  • The Somali regional government says the soldiers are coming from the Oromia side. Idris Ismael says they killed 42 adults/children in Dungo district going into their houses too.

@'ing me sometimes doesn't work
  • Pm H/Maryam has let it been known that the two governments of the Oromia and Somali region are working together to stop the conflict in the bordering districts that was said to be sorted out with soldiers.
  • 2 regions are saying different stories
  • The head of the Oromia communication affairs bureau recently told a VOA that the soldiers are in-fact coming from the Somali region. He thinks it may be because they are trying to expand their limits.
  • The Somali regional government says the soldiers are coming from the Oromia side. Idris Ismael says they killed 42 adults/children in Dungo district going into their houses too.
am gonna need another source to verify this, preferably a non enemy of the state:comeon:

I am guessing your orthodox christian? Why and how do you guys fast?

Well I am guessing the reason is similar to that of Islam.

And we must only eat one meal after 3pm, has to be vegan, no milk, meat, etc. But in the West it is common now for people to say fish is accepted and not many people in the diaspora follow the 3pm thing. There's around 180ish fasting days for us and 250ish for priests, monks etc. This 8 week one is the longest.

Well I am guessing the reason is similar to that of Islam.

And we must only eat one meal after 3pm, has to be vegan, no milk, meat, etc. But in the West it is common now for people to say fish is accepted and not many people in the diaspora follow the 3pm thing. There's around 180ish fasting days for us and 250ish for priests, monks etc. This 8 week one is the longest.
that's sort of similar to what catholics do. They fast from meat, milk, eggs and drink water and eat fruits and stuff.
Interesting. Good luck.

that's sort of similar to what catholics do. They fast from meat, milk, eggs and drink water and eat fruits and stuff.
Interesting. Good luck.

Do Catholics even fast with food:ayaanswag:. In the UK they always say they are going to 'give up' something like chocolate, games etc. and do that for Lent:icon lol:. Probably different with the Eastern ones.

And thank you:icon lol:.

Do Catholics even fast with food:ayaanswag:. In the UK they always say they are going to 'give up' something like chocolate, games etc. and do that for Lent:icon lol:. Probably different with the Eastern ones.

And thank you:icon lol:.
I know mexican catholics. The ones who wear skirts. They fast from food too, usually meat and other dairy food.
Who the hell calls avoiding gaming fasting? That's pure BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending