Anyone else getting tired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Of all these debates about religion and atheism:bell:

Seems like every other thread leads on to the debate with the usual suspects (you know who are :ufdup:)

Cant we all get along not talk about our different outlooks everyone has there own opinion so just respect it :ohlord:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Part of me is exhausted

The other part just waits for CD to come up with a banger of an insult :ohhhdamn:

VixR

Veritas
U can always skip ahead to the fob facials and clan war threads if you don't like the religion/atheism conversations.

I know. It's very tiring. Largely because one side could care less about the rules of logic.

logic.jpg

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Why do you have our Khalifah as your dp? Are you mocking our religion gaalpepe?
I just switched it since I switch to a new pepe every week, but for this comment I will leave it on for another week

Last edited:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I think we should be able to talk about our differences in beliefs, however,the problem is that there is a lack of respect. I don't believe that there can be a healthy debate when one side is unable to engage in proper debating etiquette.

rabshole

Aragaani
I think we should be able to talk about our differences in beliefs, however,the problem is that there is a lack of respect. I don't believe that there can be a healthy debate when one side is unable to engage in proper debating etiquette.
Why are we pretending there would be a debate to begin with:mjlol:
Aint seen no niggas trying to exchange ideas, perspectives or philosophies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Why are we pretending there would be a debate in to begin with:mjlol:
Aint seen no niggas trying to exchange ideas, perspectives or philosophies.

Come on, don't be so negative. I believe that there are people on this site that are capable and are interested in the exchange of ideas or philosophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.