Anyone use private trackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rcv

If so which ones are you guys on? I'm only on what.cd, IPTorrents, and PTP. Maybe we can share invites. I only got some IPtorrent invites but if y'all have any hook a nigga up :sass2:

R

rcv

Looking for ciyaal eh?

Nah there isn't any CP on private trackers. Just high quality multimedia and files with minimal leechers. If you have a good internet connection, it's by far the fastest way to download high quality movies/tv shows. I pay for a 50mbps connection with unlimited bandwidth. So with this private tracker shit I'm able to download a 40gb blue ray movie file in 30-40min, thats not compressed, and chrome cast it to my TV in all of its glorious Blu-ray quality.

This is how fast I'm able to download torrents with private trackers. I'm also using a wifi connection and i'm like 2-3 floors above my router. 7mb/per second at the furthest range, not bad eh

QlKo0FB.png

I

IntensiveCareUnit

im on jpopsuki....

hit me with an invite though

R

rcv

im on jpopsuki....

hit me with an invite though

Ok just pm me any email you want me to send you the invite too. It's a general tracker, so you get a bit of everything. I don't have to explain ratios and all that shit soo maha ?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Ok just pm me any email you want me to send you the invite too. It's a general tracker, so you get a bit of everything. I don't have to explain ratios and all that shit soo maha ?
cool, thanks and nah you dont.

I use Kickass Torrents and I never bothered with private trackers, or even a VPN. If I get busted then so be it. Been torrenting for ages so....:kobeok:

R

rcv

I use Kickass Torrents and I never bothered with private trackers, or even a VPN. If I get busted then so be it. Been torrenting for ages so....:kobeok:

It's not about the privacy. I know it's part of the name, so it's kind of misleading. The reason why many of us that have good connections don't f*ck with public trackers like Kickass torrents is because theres so many people that download and never upload (leechers). So you have a bunch of people downloading and barely anyone uploading. That creates a lot of issues. Private trackers enforce a strict 1:1 download/upload ratio. Everyone is always seeding/uploading. So you always have people readily available to download from, and like 90% of these people have fast as f*ck connections so you get the download even faster.

O, I see! I never even bothered to search what it is about so I always thought it had to do with privacy and such. So do you have to pay to have a private tracker (I mean, is it like a VPN service) or you buy some device? Or is it a site you sign up to and join? How does it work?

O, I see! I never even bothered to search what it is about so I always thought it had to do with privacy and such. So do you have to pay to have a private tracker (I mean, is it like a VPN service) or you buy some device? Or it just a site you sign up and join? How does it work?

VPN is a different story bro

Yeah, I figured that out from rcv's post so how does the private tracker thing work though?

It's just like any torrent like Kickass but the only difference is they are selective on who is allowed to use the services,
you have to be invited into it, that's what makes it "private". You get access to faster and better quality content.

Invited to it. OK, I see. Nah, I will stick to my regular torrents as I am a selfish bastard and can't be bothered to do that 1:1 ratio thing. I hit and run.

R

rcv

@SomaliSpotter I kind of explained it in my last post but ill try again with less technical shit. So when you download a torrent, let's use a movie file in this case, you download it from multiple computers. It takes bits and pieces of that movie file from computers that are around you and then makes it into one big file. In order for this to happen, you need people to be seeding. Seeding is just another word for uploading. Literally all you have to do to upload is just leave uTorrent on and it does it by itself. Sites like pirate bay and kickass people never upload. They just download and delete the torrent. So when you go try to download that same movie file from pirate bay you have a bunch of niggas downloading and tryna take bits and pieces, but there isn't many people to take those bits and pieces from cuz nobody uploads. Also most of these people have average connections, compared to private trackers where you need a fast connection to survive. So people upload at faster speeds, meaning you download at faster speeds.

Private trackers work around this by having a strict community and most are invite only. You have to have a 1:1 upload to download ratio or they ban you. So basically you have a bunch of niggas uploading and not that many people downloading, cuz most of us have really fast internet connections. It rarely takes more than 1 hour to download a file. Usually around 10-30min.

Heres a visual of what I mean.

ggQ4up7.png

XS1sFGb.png

Notice how many leechers on kick ass. For the first one, its saying 18394 people downloaded but 11k of them never uploaded. So you're competing with 18k ppl and there is less then half of that uploading it. On the first image, you can see theres barely any people downloading and theres a fuckload uploading. You're just competing with like 10-20 people at most and theres more than enough people to download from. That's ur gateway to blazing fast download speeds.

Oh and everything on public trackers, always come from private trackers. We get it first ;)

@SomaliSpotter I kind of explained it in my last post but ill try again with less technical shit. So when you download a torrent, let's use a movie file in this case, you download it from multiple computers. It takes bits and pieces of that movie file from computers that are around you and then makes it into one big file. In order for this to happen, you need people to be seeding. Seeding is just another word for uploading. Literally all you have to do to upload is just leave uTorrent on and it does it by itself. Sites like pirate bay and kickass people never upload. They just download and delete the torrent. So when you go try to download that same movie file from pirate bay you have a bunch of niggas downloading and tryna take bits and pieces, but there isn't many people to take those bits and pieces from cuz nobody uploads. Also most of these people have average connections, compared to private trackers where you need a fast connection to survive. So people upload at faster speeds, meaning you download at faster speeds.

Private trackers work around this by having a strict community and most are invite only. You have to have a 1:1 upload to download ratio or they ban you. So basically you have a bunch of niggas uploading and not that many people downloading, cuz most of us have really fast internet connections. It rarely takes more than 1 hour to download a file. Usually around 10-30min.

ggQ4up7.png

XS1sFGb.png

Notice how many leechers on kick ass. For the first one, its saying 18394 people downloaded but 11k of them never uploaded. So you're competing with 18k ppl and there is less then half of that uploading it. On the first image, you can see theres barely any people downloading and theres a fuckload uploading. You're just competing with like 10-20 people at most and theres more than enough people to download from. That's ur gateway to blazing fast download speeds.

Oh and everything on public trackers, always come from private trackers. We get it first ;)

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to explain it in length (though I have good general understanding of how torrents and such work. It is just that I never used a private tracker and wasn't sure how it works). Thanks again, sxb. I appreciate it. :nvjpqts:

ggQ4up7.png

XS1sFGb.png

i'll delete my minute made answer:hehehe:

People actually go to jail if they torrent stuff?
Not if your just downloading they go after the distributors most of the time unless you are unlucky enough to somehow pop up on their radar and they decide to make a example out of you

People actually go to jail if they torrent stuff?

It depends on what you're downloading and it only happened few times (just to make an example out of those few individuals in order to scare others from illegal downloading, I think) as far as I remember. Torrents aren't policed that much at this stage, as it's difficult to track millions of users all over the world, but people sometimes get copyright infringement notices (in the form of forwarded email attachments) from their ISP's, that the movie companies send them after they track who's downloading their movies. I remember getting one such notice from my internet company for the 1st Expendables movie years ago. After a quick Google search I realized they don't have legal power to go after people so I just ignored it. lol

Also different countries have different laws when it comes to torrenting so if your country hasn't signed an agreement with those greedy Hollywood movie studios then you have nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts