Anyone watched chick featured on Somalidaaduunka frm Abu Dabi? ( was asked "r those lips natural")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
the whole time watching I just wanted to stick my ..them lips were just seductive and alluring .:banderas::cosbyhmm::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

She needs to open a men's massage parlor. I would've flown to the UAE to receive a massage from her :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I agree with the above comment! She looked weird and not appealing at all, I don't what you saw in her Adeer.

Her sister can get it anyday though
:ahh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Eyes too weird + too much bleach/bad makeup. Skin looks fake:hova:

You are completely correct! I didn't talk abt anything else accept her lips. I'm talking abt her lips.

Btw! The audacity for this chick to refuse to speak in Somali or even her native Arabic and say "I'm very comfortable speaking in English " when her English contained huge accent indicated a big fakeness. Yes chick was weird as f*ck, I mean girls in the West at least say one or 2 words in Somali to satisfy the Somali language demand but this chick with a weird accent gets angry when folks asked her to speak Somali.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She was aii wallahi @UncleMenace always be gassin up these tings that come up on somaliadunka i just added it last week its hella boring filled with fobs

Adeer! Forgive me for gassing up a below average but it wasn't abt her look cause I was concentrating on her lips and how I wanted to stick my ....where she would gag

Status
Not open for further replies.