Arab booty clappers finally learn their lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why go to NonSomali masjid in the first place?

I go to a masjid where the owner of the building is my relative, the imaam is my uncle, the people who collect the zakkat money are my qabiil. Get with the program. Worship Allah swt with those who you love. :rejoice:

Why go to NonSomali masjid in the first place?

I go to a masjid where the owner of the building is my relative, the imaam is my uncle, the people who collect the zakkat money are my qabiil. Get with the program. Worship Allah swt with those who you love. :rejoice:

somali mosques do the same shit. the ones in canada always talk about iraq syria and yeman but never have i ever heard them talk about somalia. NEVER

It's not like Somalis would care for Somalia anyway
Other than Somalispot, where did you last see a Somali praying for Somalia (other than your parents)
Be honest

Somali masaajid are the best :nvjpqts: not because I have something against non-somalis, but because although the infrastructure is not so great there is the feeling that a masjid should have, and I prefer the way somalis recite Qur'an. I guess I'm just used to it.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
i wasnt born a gaal. i only become one a few years ago. I've been a devout muslim my whole life. so what exactly do you mean by still?
k4pcz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.