Arab guy goes berserk after his Somali wife leaves him (80 stitches on her head)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you troll she's not Somali.:hemad:

She's Somali albino. Besides, the substance of the story remain, an Arab once again goes berserk over a female. They're known to be fixated on females whether in their desert lands or in America.

Accept it and move along adeer! It's any means necessary to draw you neefs to my topics, away from that xoolo qoomu-luudh @AbdiJohnson.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
She's Somali albino. Besides, the substance of the story remain, an Arab once again goes berserk over a female. They're known to be fixated on females whether in their desert lands or in America.

Accept it and move along adeer! It's any means necessary to draw you neefs to my topics, away from that xoolo qoomu-luudh @AbdiJohnson.
Somali albino :mjlol:

Arab culture permits the abuse of women.

Even our own @Mudug-Madman was beaten and abused by an Arab man like a
This obsession. :drakelaugh:You can make shit up about me as much as you want, won't change the fact that you're a habshi Tigray who wishes he was Somali.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't know what's worse the fact that his click-bait skill is rapidly increasing or the fact that everyone clicks his threads and links.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't know what's worse the fact that his click-bait skill is rapidly increasing or the fact that everyone clicks his threads and links.
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending