Arab store owner posts a YT video 2 embarrass the Somali nation. Qarac kids done him wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
took place in MN

Folks this is the result of all the "we are single " products. Xaaraan ba lagu soo koriyey.

How shameful.

I ain't giving the Arab guy any pass for mentioning "Somali " in his YT post. He must be approached but then again what kind of face can we even approach him when we have bunch of fara laga qaads.

took place in MN

Folks this is the result of all the "we are single " products. Xaaraan ba lagu soo koriyey.

How shameful.

I ain't giving the Arab guy any pass for mentioning "Somali " in his YT post. He must be approached but then again what kind of face can we even approach him when we have bunch of fara laga qaads.

Somalis in Minnesota are always giving us a bad name :susp:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis giving themselves a bad name since the 7th century

:mjlol:

7th century ! You are a piece of qaxaab. I can see your low blow you giraffe looking in proportional goofy ass nacas. Don't you go there again. Control your demons.

I already know you base of attack on me " cheater". Kiss my ass! OHH FLIP, THATS HIS JOY! why did I even say that .

7th century ! You are a piece of qaxaab. I can see your low blow you giraffe looking in proportional goofy ass nacas. Don't you go there again. Control your demons.

I already know you base of attack on me " cheater". Kiss my ass! OHH FLIP, THATS HIS JOY! why did I even say that .

This is when the Somali ethnic group was created

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts