Arabs are LYING about Somalis to the media about "honour killings"

Status
Not open for further replies.

1:30

The Arab taxi drivers are lying about Somalis and saying the murders were honour killings. The Arabs are responsible for this outrageous lie. We all know they do honour killings when since when did Somalis do it?

Stop sucking up to these hairy beasts Arab bootyclappers

Lolirl. Nah. Never that. You're actually my fave poster on here. I came to see your breakdown of the victim's life/qabil/death etc. Like usually do in such deaths.

I already knew about that murder but was too lazy to post. I discussed in detail about the two sisters, may they rest in peace

Thank you for your kind words

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalis do not have an honor culture to the same degree as Arabs. It is an absolute taboo in Somali culture to kill a family member, we have no history of such things.

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
rebel media isnt reliable but how do these arabs been interviewed know that 2 sisters death were honour killing? these arabs dont even associate with us somalis in canada waaleba they claiming that death of family member is honour killing just because we are muslims and apparently its "common" in somali culture. wtf?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Damn they actually think we're like pakis:mjlol:

Also who the hell watches rebel media an alt-right bootleg young turks:kodaksmiley:

AJ aren't you embarrassed?

rebel media isnt reliable but how do these arabs been interviewed know that 2 sisters death were honour killing? these arabs dont even associate with us somalis in canada waaleba they claiming that death of family member is honour killing just because we are muslims and apparently its "common" in somali culture. wtf?

Arabs and Asians like pakis know they are hated by Whites, especially Arabs and they have been hoping to direct white hate on to Somalis. I hope the Somali community can come together and sue all the Arabs who claimed this was honour killing, a disgusting and evil practice that is not part of our culture ever in Somali history. I have never in my life heard of this type of practice till I came to North America. This is not the first time i,m seeing these hairy apes blame Somalis for something they didnt do and when authoricities investigated and cctvs reviewed, it was found out that the "victim" actually lied.

How is asking a bunch of arab taxi drivers on the street proof for what the brothers intention was :ileycry: this is some poor journalism kkkkk anything to make somalis look bad eh

Status
Not open for further replies.