Arabs burn refugee Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
There needs to be a complete ban on letting refugees and immigrants from Muslim countries into the West. Those that remain should be deported. The West is destroying itself by helping these ungrateful people

Apollo

VIP
There needs to be a complete ban on letting refugees and immigrants from Muslim countries into the West. Those that remain should be deported. The West is destroying itself by helping these ungrateful people

They have been accepting Muslim refugees for decades by now.. Only since 2015 have people started to take note because of the sudden increase.

They have been accepting Muslim refugees for decades by now.. Only since 2015 have people started to take note because of the sudden increase.

I'm the biggest pro immigration and pro refugee person around. We need useful people like Columbians and the Chinese and the Eritreans, hard working and law abiding. The West should help the North Korean refugees who fled their country.

Apollo

VIP
They're fucking useless people and I'm the biggest pro immigration and pro refugee person around. We need useful people like Columbians and the Chinese and the Eritreans, hard working and law abiding. The West should help the North Korean refugees who fled their country.

The 500k Syrians who got into Germany last year will bring another 500k relatives soon.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...-reunification-double-number-syrians-39694666

Germany is fucked. :lol: 1 million Syrians in a few months and many more in later years.

Imagine if 1 million Somalis :faysalwtf: suddenly showed up in Canada.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
"Refugee camp in Dusseldorf is burned down by migrants 'who were furious they had not received a wake-up for Ramadan breakfast'"

:dead:

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Nah cadaan nigga's just weak and beta.
No wonder they are getting fucked. Soft lands make soft people.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
"Refugee camp in Dusseldorf is burned down by migrants 'who were furious they had not received a wake-up for Ramadan breakfast'"

:dead:
How's that remotely funny? You must be a flaming gaal

Last edited:
Are you sure about the source ?:browtf:
I mean like I am sure some other reliable websites would have at least posted this.:cosbyhmm:

Is the dailymail the only website that posted this?:comeon:

Wallahi Muslims have gone crazy. how you gon burn down an entire camp just cause you weren't woken up. Buy a goddamn alarm clock 61701351.jpg

Wallahi Muslims have gone crazy. how you gon burn down an entire camp just cause you weren't woken up. Buy a goddamn alarm clock View attachment 3703
There was a fire but i doubt whether it was because that they missed suxur. When i think about it, it just doesnt make sense. Probably there is another reason. i dont think a muslim who is serious about fasting would suddenly do this just because he didnt eat. I think they know what the consequences is if they do that.Only people suffering from mental problem would do that.:lebronwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.