Arabs racist attacks BLACK MUSLIM WOMAN THROWS WHITE POWDER AT HER FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why does the video title put "muslim" for the woman but not for the arabs? :what1:

to highlight the hypocrisy. That's a muslim woman in a muslim country being treated in such a inhumane way only because of her skin color. It's utterly disgusting and it makes me so angry.

to highlight the hypocrisy. That's a muslim woman in a muslim country being treated in such a inhumane way only because of her skin color. It's utterly disgusting and it makes me so angry.
It should be in quotations for the arabs. They were the ones that we not acting islamically.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
How do you know she didn't steal something? You don't know the full story so be careful what you say

Apollo

VIP
This happened in Morocco I heard those berbers claim to be Arab anyways.:manny:

People from the Middle East & Egypt+Sudan barely even understand Moroccan Arabic. They have completely butchered the language, it should be considered just Moroccan instead of Arabic.

Uncivilized people will always do stupid shit. But, let's not generalize groups of people without having objective data on their views on different races and ethnic groups. Arabs created Islam and will always dictate the religion, it's your choice Somalis to stick with that mythology.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
She was Somali. I saw this video long back. They re-uploaded again. They act barberic. Supid.
Maroccan they are not Arabs. They are dark skinned nation. Their skin changed when they intermarriage with Spain during the Cliphate.

She was Somali. I saw this video long back. They re-uploaded again. They act barberic. Supid.
Maroccan they are not Arabs. They are dark skinned nation. Their skin changed when they intermarriage with Spain during the Cliphate.
How do you know she is Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.