Are Somali women in Africa more feminine and family oriented than the ones in the West?

Are Somali women in Africa more feminine and family oriented than those here in the West?

• Yea

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My adeer in Somalia always tells me how I’m missing out because I didn’t consider getting a life partner from there. He always reminds me how women there are more family oriented, feminine and will allow to be lead by the man in the home. He also seems to think Somali women from Africa will worship the partner if they are set financially and are educated. Is he lying to me because he just wants me to wed his daughter?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I want a somali girl from baadiyo that does anything I say without any complaints if I married western somali girl I'd probably have to beat her daily to instill good values into her and that's too much work

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
He's 100% correct, no (((media))) subversion or widespread social media degeneracy in Africa.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Deffo truth to what he’s saying, there not all submissive though so u have to be careful.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You will not start this shidh.. Somali women are united. We will not talk crap about our sisters back home. You piece of shidh.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I'll find you one who can't read or talk as that must be your ideal wife

Looks like we got a male feminist over here, I prefer a woman not tainted by the degeneracy that is liberalism, something which is prevalent in the west and actively forced fed to the population by mainstream media.

Trending