are the rumours true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this singer. hes somalinimo level is 1million %. he spreads the love to all somalis in his music which now leads me to be suspicious after hearing he is oromo
:francis:

I don't know him and this is my first time seen him but he looks 100% somali to me. Oromo and somalis do look so much alike though.

one subclan of isaaq the habar jeclo have a oromo mother and this subclan possibly has the best looking isaaq females. oromo is family saxib chill out.

Hafez

VIP
Okay-GIF.gif

Walahi Somalis are insecure bastards now they are claiming to descend from oromos. :faysalwtf:@RoobleAlWaliid

bro that is garbage , Most oromo look nothing like us. They either look like Xoolos or Xabashi. More related to xabash then us. The only ones i find closely related us in looks and culture is the Afar people in djibouti.

''Awale'' is an authentic pure blooded Somali name through and through, nothing to do with oromo

oromo

jb0ZTeA.jpg

Dir

wnq_KHTUdKO-vwjzi-2Sk7HtxjjfVINRSiy3HQB0CZz27YL5z8KuHpBKvfiUhXAEMLUyN_VNtnALPcdVtczrTs-r0tJKQzTUdlAJ5rK8B2zWapelhYOdN7eMJcgtEqK2isQvdA=w460-h259-p-rw

i never said decend i said the dir are related to oromo. also one of the isaaq subclans the habar je'lo has a oromo mother and the second name for habar je'lo is habar xabuushed.

try me any further and i will put up a video of a dir sultan claiming 80% of oromos that speak oromo are his relatives.

Walahi Somalis are insecure bastards now they are claiming to descend from oromos. :faysalwtf:@RoobleAlWaliid

bro that is garbage , Most oromo look nothing like us. They either look like Xoolos or Xabashi. More related to xabash then us. The only ones i find closely related us in looks and culture is the Afar people in djibouti.

''Awale'' is an authentic pure blooded Somali name through and through, nothing to do with oromo

the whole entire horn is related. afar,amhar, irir samaale, tigray, isaaq, jaberti. too much mating happened and as we go up the family trees. irir samaale is decended from ram naag who was xabashi so get of your high horse bro.

I'm not oromo you habash beg.

Dir is somali entirely.

idiot you should of just stayed out of this while i waited for geeljire too fall into my trap.

dir sultan claims 80% of oromo is related to dir. i dont mind dir is my reer abti so i wont see them as less than they are also oromo blood runs through one my subclans so it doesnt bother me.

from 5minutes to the 6th minute the sultan of the dir claims dir and ethiopian oromo is relatives. im going to go with your sultans word before i value your pride full rejection of your oromo cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.