Are the Somali male youth embracing khaniisniimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All I see on Twitter is couple of Somali young men leaving each other heart eyes and reposting pictures of their homies with hearts and heart eyes, what happened to the time when niggas wouldn't even follow their homies on Twitter. Now they're sending kisses and hearts to each other, :susp:

I blame this on the Khaniis marketing called young thug. I rebuke this brand new culture. :pacspit:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It's not just Somalis. Young men, in general, are embracing this disgraceful trend. I just shake my head every time I see it. Next thing they're going to start thinking it's okay to kiss other men on the mouth like lil wayne and bird man. :susp:

It's not just Somalis. Young men, in general, are embracing this disgraceful trend. I just shake my head every time I see it. Next thing they're going to start thinking it's okay to kiss other men on the mouth like lil wayne and bird man. :susp:
All I see on Twitter is couple of Somali young men leaving each other heart eyes and reposting pictures of their homies with hearts and heart eyes, what happened to the time when niggas wouldn't even follow their homies on Twitter. Now they're sending kisses and hearts to each other, :susp:

I blame this on the Khaniis marketing called young thug. I rebuke this brand new culture. :pacspit:
Nothing gay about that doe. It just brotherly love/bromance. Gotta support your brothers in real life and on Instagram

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Being real it is inherently fascinating that women can compliment each other the way they do as if only dudes got a monopoly on qaaniisnimo

Being real it is inherently fascinating that women can compliment each other the way they do as if only dudes got a monopoly on qaaniisnimo
In real life I got more niggas calling me handsome than women :damedamn:

Most of the time it's a friendly gesture, but some of the compliments make me unsure about the intention :patrice:

You'll see girls making out with each other and still say that they're not lesbians. :what1:

I'm not complaining though. :damedamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Eurofags:bell:

If anything its the fobs that show too much bromance Back home I saw so many dudes holding hands with their friends:mjlol:

I couldnt help But stare Cause it was the weirdest shit and they gave me a deathstare cause I was wearing shorts:draketf:

Eurofags:bell:

If anything its the fobs that show too much bromance Back home I saw so many dudes holding hands with their friends:mjlol:

I couldnt help But stare Cause it was the weirdest shit and they gave me a deathstare cause I was wearing shorts:draketf:
You sure it was a death stare? :mjpls:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I saw a music video of that moist nigga Alteeso, even the fobs were like nah bro you taking the jileecnimo too far

:mjlol:

Rainbow pant wearing, hand holding, sashaying niggas calling him a homo

:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yeah they were eyeballing me and one of em Said why you wearing underwear

:dead:
Why do they hate on people who wear shorts. I wore Capri pants when I went back home in 2006. They almost lynched me. Capri pants are not even shorts. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending