Are we genetically wired 2 b tuugs and beenawaasyal (liars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
here in the States we do the following in massive numbers;

50% of us are here with fake ages

40% of us are 10 years older than our age which means that when they are 54 years old they are getting pension

During tax filing we claim random children to get maximum return

We open up home health agency and milk the system till we get caught. Many folks are in jail while others have fled to Africa

A lot of stupid parents have deliberately registered their child as disabled with fake sickness just so they can benefits

80% of the children born are registered as being born to a "boyfriend".

So many others have moved to small red neck towns to capture section 8 quicker (free housing voucher ) and then they quiickly return to their Somali enclave where they use he voucher to move into a big nice house while all along telling the housing agency that they are divorced from their husbands.

I'm forgetting many other shady shit we do.

So can we clearly say that we are tuugs and liars?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
FOBs do this. Not second generation or people raised in the West. It is FOB culture to milk the system.

It has been going for the past 25 years and it is still alive.

Luckily for the Somalis we are such a small population that the wrath of the government hasn't turned on us bc it is nothing to the US government.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
People who had jobs and businesses in Somalia never milk the system. Like Amin said its newly arrived reer badiiyo fobs who have never been to the city who milk the system.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People who had jobs and businesses in Somalia never milk the system. Like Amin said its newly arrived reer badiiyo fobs who have never been to the city who milk the system.

Yeah right ! BS! Ilaahay axdigii it is across the board. No qabiil, no back home societal status, no age, no religious status and no sexes differentiate these thieves. We are all in it.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Usually America/Canada gets the cream of the crop immigrants since they are far away from Africa, Asia, ME and can choose who they let in, but the Somalis there seems to be more retarded than the ones here in Europe. What gives?
:hmm:

Apollo

VIP
Usually America/Canada gets the cream of the crop immigrants since they are far away from Africa, Asia, ME and can choose who they let in, but the Somalis there seems to be more retarded than the ones here in Europe. What gives?
:hmm:

America gets them from Dadaab and similar camps. Yearly quotas. And the ones already in the US sponsor their relatives to come over. Almost none get in through skilled migration visas.

In Europe, the refugees seem to smuggle themselves in. That's the main difference.

In Europe somalis do similar illegal things im always astonished at how good our people are at milking the system. I once translated for this lady she was lying so much to get benefit while she kept acting polite to the lady interviewing her occasionally she would make inkaar to the white lady saying things like 'gaashan xun ilahay hana qabto wa shar ...then she kept saying harantan sharteda alo iga wad...lol to the ladies face ..then next minute she would do a thumbs up to praise the lady. I felt so awkward o_O

By the way im not a translator this lady asked me to help her and i just helped

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
In Europe somalis do similar illegal things im always astonished at how good our people are at milking the system. I once translated for this lady she was lying so much to get benefit while she kept acting polite to the lady interviewing her occasionally she would make inkaar to the white lady saying things like 'gaashan xun ilahay hana qabto wa shar ...then she kept saying harantan sharteda alo iga wad...lol to the ladies face ..then next minute she would do a thumbs up to praise the lady. I felt so awkward o_O

By the way im not a translator this lady asked me to help her and i just helped
Wow just wow no xishood at all smh

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
When it comes to milking the system I think that is a huge error that needs to be dealt with before all Somalis get associated with that stereotype and ruins opportunities in the future! :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending